Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2013 line up so far 11 years 3 months ago #2732

• dogman
  • dogman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
This is what we have so far. I don't mind it actually. Some pace at last in the midfield and some depth.

FF - Woods - Saunders - Shergza
HF - Schloithe - Tighe - A.Hams
C - M.Carter - Cook - Grima
HB - Bewick - Borovac - Gully
FB - White - Mccarrey - McIntosh

RK - Gillespie - Banner - Bairstow

Int from - K. Miller - Gugliamana - Andreoli - A. Carter - Winter - Martinez -
R. Adams - Ross - Burnett - Collica - Monaco - Mugumbwa - Shadbolt? - Surjan? - and the colts boys (Lynch, Warrell, Lowire, Bolger) who didn't get drafted.

Had a look at our WAFL Online list and we have 60 senior players on it totalling 112 points. Thought it was max 55 players so we may have to delete some but we do have points left over for a couple of good recruits still.

What ya reckon??
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2013 line up so far 11 years 3 months ago #2734

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Why would you have your reigning F & B winner on the bench?

2013 line up so far 11 years 3 months ago #2735

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Because we are that strong!! ;)

He did for most games last season anyway, didn't seem to effect his game much did it?
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

2013 line up so far 11 years 3 months ago #2741

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
The likes of Lynch, Lowrie and Warrell will be walk up starts in 2013 Doggie....if Hase plays Szgherza before Warrell than SF deserve to miss out in 2013.....interesting you put Gillespie as 1st ruck.....the fella kicked 5 in the reserves GF from FF from memory....be interested to see how Tighe backs up after a slow start and good finish last year.

Still reckon SF are a shade too small up front, don't get me wrong Saunders did a great job in 2012, I reckon opposition coaches will be a bit more wiser on the fella this year.....Monaco will be spewing if he couldn't get a game at SF this year with your lack of talls up front.....hopefully the kid can harden up and put all that potential he has to good use.

2013 line up so far 11 years 3 months ago #2743

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Surely Tighe, Gillespie, Saunders, Monaco, Shergza, Mugumbwa offer enough tall(ish) options Freeze? Only 2 can play up there, 3 on certain occasions. From what I have heard Gillespie has been recruited to offer a big body in the ruck releasing Tighe to a key spot up forward or even down back. No doubt they can tandem ruck and play opposite roles at times.

Shergza was good for us last year and kicked a few lots of 3,4 and 5 I reckon. He can be the tall small if you know what I mean.

Burnett, Martinez have been the standouts thus far during the pre-seaon. Along with Adam Carter, Gully, Borovac and McIntosh I reckon they will be all in line before the colts boys from last year. Young Matera will also be pushing for a spot.

Still reckon we need a genuine ruckman to be really competitive. That way Monaco and Gillespie can join Saunders up in the forward line with Shergza, Schloithe, Hams, Woods, Collica and Tighe can strengthen up the backline perhaps with mcCarrey, Borovac, Gulley and McIntosh.

I reckon for mids we are looking strong, especially with the likes of Reece Adams, Gugliamana, Winter, Kris Miller, Adam Carter, Andreoli all fighting for a couple of spots on the bench.
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 303 guests and 4 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes