Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1430

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
anudder sook cos his team missed out on the lollies and don't tell me they did not want pretty sure U R one of the 5 that missed out, now u have ignomy of losing ur home ground, shit happens muppet!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1448

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36
Your "pretty sure" who the clubs were hey? Is that fact or your not quite sure?

Facts only grumpy.

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1462

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fact - 5 other clubs wanted the alignment,
Fact - 2 got it
Fact - 7 r bleating, 5 louder than others

Statistically the chances r that EF r a 78% of being one of the five mmmmm, might not be a fact but ........

as for me and facts sure u can't get the resto the blogers to apply the same rule or is it just EP supporters ......
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1463

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
each to their own grump....EP needs WCE any how....especially since their junior zone is an extension of south east asia these days.....at least there will be some English speaking folk attending EP games from now on....got quite confused whether Micale was speaking in Cantonese or Vietnamese at the huddles!

Last edit: by Freezin.

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1464

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Grump wrote: Fact - 5 other clubs wanted the alignment,
Fact - 2 got it

Statistically the chances r that EF r a 78% of being one of the five mmmmm, might not be a fact but ........

as for me and facts sure u can't get the resto the blogers to apply the same rule or is it just EP supporters ......

how do you figure 5 other clubs wanted alignment? where's your proof or are you only justifying in your own mind the fact that EP sold out to the rest of the WAFL?

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1466

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
A young eagle is called an eaglet or fledgling.
So which one is it going be Grump :whistle:

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1472

• TheRock
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 36

Fact - 2 got it

If it is fact that 5 other clubs wanted it who are they then? Don't give stats and %'s...who are they?

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1490

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

BC wrote:

Fact - 2 got it

how do you figure 5 other clubs wanted alignment? where's your proof or are you only justifying in your own mind the fact that EP sold out to the rest of the WAFL?

Yep c'mon grump...if you're going to open your mouth and make statements without showing any facts, then it's fair to say you're just talking tripe. Understandably, you're trying to justify the chicanery of the east eagles fc, so mate, please put up or shut up
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1491

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Grumps avatar says it all.. Reminds me of the Trojan Horse e.g

he original meaning of "Trojan Horse" was something that masquerades as one thing but is really something else. The Greeks built a large wooden horse to present as a gift to the people of Troy. But, inside, the Greeks hid their soldiers so they could gain access to the City; the Trojans (people of Troy) brought the horse into their fortified city and while they slept, the Greek soldiers emerged from their hiding place inside the horse and opened the gates of the city. The rest of the Greek army could then enter the city; they overpowered the Trojans and won the war.

Ever since, the term "Trojan Horse" has been used to describe any situation in which clever deception is used to "win" in an oppositional situation (i.e. to win over an opponent). The term does not always need to be used in a military sense.

Overall, Trojan Horse means being conquered or fooled by clever deception, and often with danger as an underlying theme.

This Trojan horse isnt full of Greeks it is full of WAFC board members and the EPFC Strange the head of the AFL is A GREEK :ohmy:

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Last edit: by Cardy.

oh damn the EF guys get the good facilities 11 years 4 months ago #1493

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
thatr is great, well done U win, I jsut can't be bothered. The truth is out there and will eventually come out,

I never beleive what is the worst but even they have have said that 5 wanted it, buit like most people in aust I will fold to the person with the loudest rhetoric.

Bye from me and with any luck the weagles and dorkers will do what they should have and taken the licenses to the AFL and then the WAFL would have just died like a dried up river, mmmm that seems to be what u all want so have IT!

Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 349 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Big Blue
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020