Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well done Doggies 10 years 7 months ago #25703

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Not sure how much opposition you guys got down in Mandurah today, but 160 points was a pretty fair score. There has been a definite upswing in Souths performances over the past month, now they've jumped up ahead of Subiaco. This augers well for next year and they will also be dangerous opponents for East Perth and Perth over the next two weeks. Would probably favour them to beat the Demons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well done Doggies 10 years 7 months ago #25708

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
awesome display is all I can say....if only we coud of done tat a few times more in 2013.

Augers well for 2014.

The wooden spoon is long gone and we have jumped Subi,,,come on south lets finish 2013 on a high knock off EP and bury the demons....

Well done Doggies 10 years 7 months ago #25728

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Bazza wrote: awesome display is all I can say....if only we coud of done tat a few times more in 2013.

Augers well for 2014.

The wooden spoon is long gone and we have jumped Subi,,,come on south lets finish 2013 on a high knock off EP and bury the demons....

That would be handy Baz, told ya your boys are more advanced than you think, 2014 will be a good one for the Dogs I reckon.

Well done Doggies 10 years 7 months ago #25753

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

Leedy wrote:

Bazza wrote: awesome display is all I can say....if only we coud of done tat a few times more in 2013.

Augers well for 2014.

That would be handy Baz, told ya your boys are more advanced than you think, 2014 will be a good one for the Dogs I reckon.

Agree Leedy. One thing I have noticed on any given day any WAFL team can beat another.
Now we have the case of Swans playing Peel and scrapping in by 6 points yet this week SF buried Peel at Bendigo!
Then we have another example where EF V SF at Shark park where SF buried EF. I was at this game and SF looked like a well oiled machine.
Now strange that they can do that one week and the next get beaten easily?

There is something there so I say Beware SF as you will want to go out on a good note... Lets hope it is v EP :) I will be comming down to that game so you will have my support for one.. Ok EP have their strengths in Smith and Johnson and you can throw in Clutterbuck,Wulff and a couple of others but they are not unbeatable. Hard for the SF coach to come up with a match plan to combat their key players but not impossible at Fremantle.

Go Doggies
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

Well done Doggies 10 years 7 months ago #25758

• Ol Boy
  • Thank you received: 0

Augers well for 2014.

Hey Baz how's young Dillon Ross going down at the blood stained angels, from the stats each week he seems to have really established himself in the one's these days which is great. Also Dizzy Gillespie & Ben Saunders seem to have really found their feet and are giving your fans something to really look forward to a win or 3 in the last couple of weeks in the home & away season, all good lads. Good win today hope you really finish the season off with a few wins, set yourselves up for next year.

Last edit: by Ol Boy.
  • Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 398 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync