Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23235

• Bulldog82
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Looking forward to the final derby for the year between South Freo & East Freo. With East needing to win to keep in touch with the top 4 I expect them to put in a more competitive effort then what they did on the Foundation day weekend. And South would nothing more to continue that winning feeling from knocking of the garlic munchers last week & put a dent in the sharks finals aspirations. GO DOGGIES!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23237

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
It would be a final dent in their hopes Bulldog82. I figure you would enjoy that if it happened

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23244

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: It would be a final dent in their hopes Bulldog82. I figure you would enjoy that if it happened

couldnt think of anything better for a Saturday arvo Mike...

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23249

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Actually looking more forward to EF colts getting back into the four with a win over SF........big ask for EF to get over P,WP, SD and Cl in the next month........and then back it up in the finals.......those EP and Cl losses by 3 points will be the killers......Foxtel and 100k seems more feasible to be option......sets EF up more so for 2014 then a finals appearance this year TBH......would love both but one does have to be realistic and honest.

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23274

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162

Freezin wrote: Actually looking more forward to EF colts getting back into the four with a win over SF........big ask for EF to get over P,WP, SD and Cl in the next month........and then back it up in the finals.......those EP and Cl losses by 3 points will be the killers......Foxtel and 100k seems more feasible to be option......sets EF up more so for 2014 then a finals appearance this year TBH......would love both but one does have to be realistic and honest.

2014 will be a tougher year for EF.

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23277

• ooollllrrrrrry
  • Thank you received: 0

Bazza wrote:

Freezin wrote: Actually looking more forward to EF colts getting back into the four with a win over SF........big ask for EF to get over P,WP, SD and Cl in the next month........and then back it up in the finals.......those EP and Cl losses by 3 points will be the killers......Foxtel and 100k seems more feasible to be option......sets EF up more so for 2014 then a finals appearance this year TBH......would love both but one does have to be realistic and honest.

2014 will be a tougher year for EF.

I think your spot on there, although I think South will do better in 2014.

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23306

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
in what way Bazza?.....no different to SF chances I reckon?.....Lester-Smith is EF leading goalscorer, Howlett, Dodd, Stephen have been EF leading backs, McGough and ROB EF top two in the mids........and F&B too.....right at this present time only Brennan, Duffy and Dick have qualified for finals, one more than SF......who have Schloithe and Hams.....EF have blooded up to 8 new boys, put more games into the likes of 2nd tier boys in Henson, Boyle, Tropiano, Schofield, Cooper, Lester-Smith, Symonds and Jansen.....no different to SF Ross, Borovac, Martinez, Szerghza etc

EF will be looking at attracting back probable delistings in the likes of Hardingham and Anthony, perhaps even Dalziell..... also entice McNamara back.......use the 40 or 100K Foxtel money and draft money for the likes of Marsh, Cripps and probably Jansen to entice someone like Johnson or Smith from EP.....who knows what will happen......what I do know is EF will be for once, a more viable place to play without the constant distraction of AFL listed boys blocking spots come Saturday......something you can't say about any other club bar Cl in the WAFL.

2014 to me won't be a huge drama.....it's been a blessing having Griffen out, Brown playing regular AFL and ditto to Brennan, Sheppard,Dalziell and Sutcliffe......they were

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23316

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Freezin wrote: in what way Bazza?.....no different to SF chances I reckon?.....Lester-Smith is EF leading goalscorer, Howlett, Dodd, Stephen have been EF leading backs, McGough and ROB EF top two in the mids........and F&B too.....right at this present time only Brennan, Duffy and Dick have qualified for finals, one more than SF......who have Schloithe and Hams.....EF have blooded up to 8 new boys, put more games into the likes of 2nd tier boys in Henson, Boyle, Tropiano, Schofield, Cooper, Lester-Smith, Symonds and Jansen.....no different to SF Ross, Borovac, Martinez, Szerghza etc

EF will be looking at attracting back probable delistings in the likes of Hardingham and Anthony, perhaps even Dalziell..... also entice McNamara back.......use the 40 or 100K Foxtel money and draft money for the likes of Marsh, Cripps and probably Jansen to entice someone like Johnson or Smith from EP.....who knows what will happen......what I do know is EF will be for once, a more viable place to play without the constant distraction of AFL listed boys blocking spots come Saturday......something you can't say about any other club bar Cl in the WAFL.

2014 to me won't be a huge drama.....it's been a blessing having Griffen out, Brown playing regular AFL and ditto to Brennan, Sheppard,Dalziell and Sutcliffe......they were

Freeze I dont believe EF or Cl have had one of their AFL listed boys pick up his bag & walk away at qtr time of a WAFL League game!! :blink:

:ast derby for 2013 10 years 9 months ago #23325

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
Good luck.

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 188 guests and 3 members online

• Swedgen
  • chaddy22
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag