Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20744

• SFFC4ever
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
unless we can play a full 4 quarters this week, I suspect we will cop a major arse pounding...could easily be our worst loss for the year :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SFFC4ever.

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20751

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13

SFFC4ever wrote: unless we can play a full 4 quarters this week, I suspect we will cop a major arse pounding...could easily be our worst loss for the year :pinch:

If you field an under strength team you could lose by 20 goals. If you field your best team you could lose by 20 goals

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20752

• SFFC4ever
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Sacko wrote:

SFFC4ever wrote: unless we can play a full 4 quarters this week, I suspect we will cop a major arse pounding...could easily be our worst loss for the year :pinch:

If you field an under strength team you could lose by 20 goals. If you field your best team you could lose by 20 goals

so given that 'logic' that means Perth will lose by 18 goals next time you play CL then, hey Sack-o-shyte???

Last edit: by SFFC4ever.

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20759

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

SFFC4ever wrote:

Sacko wrote:

so given that 'logic' that means Perth will lose by 18 goals next time you play CL then, hey Sack-o-shyte???

Hahaha Sack-o-shyte. You are an absolute crack up. Well they beat us with the last kick of the day last time so good try at adding up anyway fraud!

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20760

• SFFC4ever
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Sacko wrote:

SFFC4ever wrote:

Sacko wrote:

Hahaha Sack-o-shyte. You are an absolute crack up. Well they beat us with the last kick of the day last time so good try at adding up anyway fraud!

who said anything about 'last time' eater of shyte??? I said next time...

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20763

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

SFFC4ever wrote:

Sacko wrote:

SFFC4ever wrote:

Sacko wrote:

who said anything about 'last time' eater of shyte??? I said next time...

Baahahahahahahahaha are you seriously 6 years old Fraud? Is that the best insult you can come up with? I see Bootsma played dags for Peel last week. Give him a call he may fit into your best 22 now

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20815

• dogman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
SFFC - WOOF WOOF

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20924

• SFFC4ever
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
with the game being on TV, i suspect a crap crowd 800-900 I reckon...

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20941

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Is that the TV audience?
:P :P :P :P
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

a major reaming afoot? 10 years 8 months ago #20943

• SFFC4ever
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: Is that the TV audience?
:P :P :P :P

crowd & TV combined... :sick:

• Page:
Moderators: Southerner

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 311 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes