Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Subi vs Perth 10 years 10 months ago #15591

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
I must admit even though I will be definately going up to Joondalup on Saturday with a mate getting there is a pain in the arse for those who want to have a beer and not drive! The train is nowhere near it. I must admit as an opposition supporter its one of my least favourite ground to go to. Just feels like everything is blocked for members etc!

There will definately be a good turn out of West Perth fans so we should be ready to hit the trenches and take it right up to them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 321 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma