Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

P v SF 4 years 9 months ago #171481

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Stand the Test wrote: Alignment teams are always subject to massive form swings. I don’t think they have ‘form’, they just have good weeks and bad. I mean theyre not real teams with actual form. So who knows what they will do? I still think we are a chance of knocking wp out in a final.

And yeah I didn’t think about that DD but in the eyes of various fed govt bodies not a good look to have wp play at lathlain, imagine if they got us confused with the debt dodgers!

You are spot on STT, their form will fluctuate more than most other traditional clubs due to the fortunes or lack of according to injuries at AFL level. I much rather that than what we had to put up with before when all AFL listed players were spread out among the WAFL clubs. You never knew what you were coming up against from week to week or what you had available from week to week. It was very destabilizing. I always dreaded coming up against Souths and Swans whenever they had Ryan Murphy and Ash Hansen available. People whinge that they could have up to 20 AFL listed players available to suit up in their reserves but how many WAFL followers such as those at East Perth over the last few years have remarked how many of these players are not even up to WAFL league standard?
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

P v SF 4 years 9 months ago #171508

• Dazzler
  • Dazzler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 391

smokey wrote: Big numbers by Regan Clark and Nathan O'Driscoll today. Should not be long before they and Deven Robertson and Elija Taylor get a chance to show us what they have got or are we going to see these kids drafted without representing the club at senior level/

I doubt we'll see any colts pushed up to league this season. I don't reckon any are physically ready for league footy and why would you when we're sitting 4th.

O'Driscoll and McDonald aren't eligible for this year's draft so they'll be around next season.

Despite their ladder position there are some really good kids coming through the colts. Tarkyn Brogan-Henry has had a good season playing key forward and back roles. Bailey Smith has been impressive both forward and back and kicked 4 in his reserves debut against EP and there's some decent talls developing there. It's largely been the case that when they've had their 5 state players available they've won.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smokey, Demons Forever

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 586 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Mr AFL
  • Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes