Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169104

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Very hard to fathom what is on the selectors minds.
Players that should be dropped still named.
Players named who shouldn't be.
Players not named that probably should be.
I know that selecting sides on Thursday night really means nothing but you could throw all those names into a hat and then draw out 22 and send them out on Saturday.
The bottom line for me remains that we lack depth and we have just not addressed crucial recruiting needs.
Lose this week and face Subi next week at Medibank and Peel the following week and we will have gone from 5-0 to 5-5 in the blink of an eye.
End of season.
Once again, only the date has changed. Someone please prove me wrong.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by smokey.

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169105

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
End of season at 5/5 Dazzler....WTF?....reckon the EF, SD , EP and WP fans would love to be 5/5 from their current positions.....not sure all the doom and gloom TBH.......it's a tight comp and you guys just need to regroup.....though injury wise you guys have had it pretty easy compared to years past, so fingers crossed your top 25 stay fit, because Perth are more than capable of playing finals footy....I would love to have either of Bennell, Ninyette even Roe in EF forward line....but hey I reckon Perth fans would love to have one or all of Griffen, Strnadica and Loersch in their forward line too

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169108

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Probably wouldn't blame Perth fans for having that sinking feeling at the bottom of their guts, given that they have endured so much disappointment in the past 40 years. The worst case scenario for them of 5-5 would be troubling but not unsalvageable. The upside though is if they win tomorrow, they will be 6 - 2 and perfectly positioned for a crack at Subiaco next week. It hurts to say this but I really don't think Swans are that good despite their win last week and Perth should be confident of beating us on their home ground.

Last edit: by mikeh.

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169111

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118
What's wrong with Bennell, Bryan and Lague.

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169112

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 385

Freezin wrote: End of season at 5/5 Dazzler....WTF?....

Hey, leave me out of it Frozen. I'm still brimming with confidence. I've even cancelled my annual September holidays for only the fourth time in 40 years!

Stay off the kava

Last edit: by Dazzler.

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169115

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LOL....sorry mate.....yep the cava was flowing last night....my humble apologies...what say you smokester?

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169127

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Have heard that Perth for the win are currently paying a dollar 60 and Swans are said to be 2 dollars 27.

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169128

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

Freezin wrote: LOL....sorry mate.....yep the cava was flowing last night....my humble apologies...what say you smokester?

Freez, no kava for me though I probably need it.
I see Perth pretty much where we left off last year. No significant recruiting off season to meet crucial needs.
Yes, was cautiously happy at 5=0 but only two wins were significant ie 7 goal wins vs WCE and EP. The other 3 wins were a scramble at the death to just get over the line.
Then 2 bad losses vs WP and EF. We should have iced both games but came up well short as we normally do against WP and EF (esp on your cow paddock).
I hope that I am wrong but we do not have the recruits that we need and we don't have any depth. Players who get dropped are replaced by players who are no better.
I can only call it as I see it. We are 5-2 and that is good but we must win 2 of the next 3 to consolidate.
11 games left at this stage and we will need 6 more wins IMO to make the finals. Five might do it but that leaves a small margin for error.

Last edit: by smokey.

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169130

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not sure how Perth could of iced that EF game mate....behind all day, yep spirited effort to get from 34 pts down to get within 2 goals in the last....tho it seems EF finished the game better with the last 3-4 scoring shots and iced the game with that Jansen goal ......

PFC v SD 4 years 9 months ago #169131

• Stand the Test
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Def not freez we fuct ourselves in ear over last 10 mins and crucial was ump bringing back an advantage to a v disadvantageous position. Another shot on goal was a handball around the back deemed playing on oob.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 395 guests and 3 members online

• screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma