Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14738

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Cesspit wrote: The other possibilities are Holland and Houghton but yes I agree we should go with Johnston. Holland has promise and Houghton has improved as the season has gone on playing in defence. As you say if they are reluctant to look at Johnston at league level then that is a concern. He has missed a couple of games with injury as well so I think he deserves a chance.

I don't now what other changes may be made. Leeson and Mather impressive in the reserves. How bad was Butler's injury at West Coast. Subi will have Sinclair back this week.

And the ruckman Wheeler who was very impressive in the state game,our ruckmen will have to be on top of there game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14757

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

30plusyeardrought wrote:

Cesspit wrote: The other possibilities are Holland and Houghton but yes I agree we should go with Johnston. Holland has promise and Houghton has improved as the season has gone on playing in defence. As you say if they are reluctant to look at Johnston at league level then that is a concern. He has missed a couple of games with injury as well so I think he deserves a chance.

I don't now what other changes may be made. Leeson and Mather impressive in the reserves. How bad was Butler's injury at West Coast. Subi will have Sinclair back this week.

And the ruckman Wheeler who was very impressive in the state game,our ruckmen will have to be on top of there game.

And throw McDougall into the mix who's had a couple of games back in the ressies and they suddenly could have a couple of tall targets up front.

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14780

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

ARAVAN wrote: SFFC

30+ brillant just brillant

Engarde...... no thats not it
Parry - thrust.... no thats not it either.

TOUCHE

SFFC go back to your flea infested kennel with your tail between your legs and have some you time grooming your own b@lls you've just been schooled!!!!!

Giggity Giggity.
Oh damn.........
Ouch!

no ouch is when you haven't won a flag since 1998 like EF........couldn't find the word/s to describe being flagless since 1977......any thoughts Mr 'Giggity Giggity' Aravan?......

lamentable?.....no that's not it
piteous?.....no that's not it
pathetic?.....mmmmm better, but still not the word I'm looking for either
aaagghhhh yes......totally feckin useless....that's it.....

7 losses on the trot pales into comparison to 35 years of being totally feckin useless, don't you think?....I know 14 years does!!

SFFC4ever.....no point crying a river for Perth mate.....their flood banks burst way back in the mid nineties mate......I think the last time they made the finals!! :unsure:

speaking of injuries....good to see Aaron Zucconi getting a best player listing for South Mandurah on the weekend.....had his fair share of injuries that boy from memory.....fingers crossed he can stay fit and contribute to South Mandurah's footy season in 2013

Last edit: by Freezin.

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14785

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
We need to look positively, Subi will need to put processes in place to stop our midfield.

Our rucks have performed extremely well and have dulled any dominance of any opposition ruck combination so far this year.

Subi are not the Subi of the past and will need to show a bit of respect or get a surprise. If they run forward all the time like they have in the past they will be in trouble because they won't win the ball as often as in the past. My expectation is a solid win.

I doubt Andrew has done enough in the reserves yet for a call up and has not played a senior game for over a year. Only played 2 games 8 disposals & 21 although did have 27 hitouts in his last outing.

Dwell on the positives boys and we should win.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14786

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
always good to look at the positives DF.....PFC are playing good footy and TBH they were only 2 goals away from having an unbeaten record this year.....saying that there are always positives to both sides of every discussion.....

how many times have we seen a former player step up and play well against their old side......nothing like a bit of motivation to raise the performance....can see Andrew playing up front for Subi and being a handful.....also Sinclair back for Subi increases their game ten fold.....I reckon Eyres is a fantastic under rated footballer, big ask for him to counter these guys week in week out....

Another good game I reckon.....up there with the SD v EP game....not sure on the Cl v EF game tho.....hopefully the state game has unsettled Cl winning momentum.....

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14802

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Hopefully Claremont will have a big win.

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14849

• Lucifer
  • Lucifer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Any word on Tunbridge? Be a handy inclusion! Hope subi are pumping themselves up for this one because they are about to go to hell and back redleg style!

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14850

• Lucifer
  • Lucifer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Freezin wrote:

ARAVAN wrote: SFFC

30+ brillant just brillant

Engarde...... no thats not it
Parry - thrust.... no thats not it either.

TOUCHE

SFFC go back to your flea infested kennel with your tail between your legs and have some you time grooming your own b@lls you've just been schooled!!!!!

Giggity Giggity.
Oh damn.........
Ouch![/quote

no ouch is when you haven't won a flag since 1998 like EF........couldn't find the word/s to describe being flagless since 1977......any thoughts Mr 'Giggity Giggity' Aravan?......

lamentable?.....no that's not it
piteous?.....no that's not it
pathetic?.....mmmmm better, but still not the word I'm looking for either
aaagghhhh yes......totally feckin useless....that's it.....

7 losses on the trot pales into comparison to 35 years of being totally feckin useless, don't you think?....I know 14 years does!!

SFFC4ever.....no point crying a river for Perth mate.....their flood banks burst way back in the mid nineties mate......I think the last time they made the finals!! :unsure:

speaking of injuries....good to see Aaron Zucconi getting a best player listing for South Mandurah on the weekend.....had his fair share of injuries that boy from memory.....fingers crossed he can stay fit and contribute to South Mandurah's footy season in 2013

Calm down freeze! Sff4e contributes nothing here so he deserves a chip if he's just going into threads. Giving serious posters a hard time. Looks like postcode is thicker than shit for you freo boys eh!

Yes good to see Aaron have a good crack down south. Feel sorry for the young lad lining up on him!

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14851

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
going to be a hard game boys and I'm not taking anything for granted. Although Subiaco might have not got the results they have wanted so far in 2013 they have at times played some really good competitive football. JKT, Mahoney and Bristow will have to be watched and Brad Stevenson knows his way around the forward line. Parker and Rumble are two of the best backs in the competition and Wheeler can have patches of brilliance during a game.

Injured Players 10 years 11 months ago #14859

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cesspit wrote: Hopefully Claremont will have a big win.

yeah me too cesspit.....

lucifer.....don't be silly mate.....I'd sell SFFC4ever in a heartbeat......just think Aravans post was stupid....SFFC have been one of the leading clubs the past decade.....something more than what EF have been and certainly PFC.....

all SFFC4ever said was cry me a river because you guys are getting a few injuries....big deal....heard worse....haven't you?

Last edit: by Freezin.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1805 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric