Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166824

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Langdon 24 from three games. Surely not enough and needs to move aside for BJ at this stage in his career.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166827

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
A big win for the Club and because of it I think 4000 is realistic on Thursday @ 4PM for the Anzac Day Clash V EP. Only WAFL game on. Essendon and Collingwood will be finished. New Lights. Would like to see some neutral supporters there. It really would be uncharted territory if Perth were 4 and 0. First time in many many years
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166889

• Ted Nugent
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 158
Agree we should bring in Johnson for either Cary or Langdon. Glad to get the win against Swans, but I would like just now and then as a Perth fan not to have to worry about an opposition fightback, just sit back and enjoy a comfortable win. On paper we should be too good for EP. I want to see us burst out of the blocks like we did against SD, but this time extend our lead quarter by quarter. Doesn't have to be an out and out flogging, just go in at quarter time 3 goals up, then win every other quarter by 1-2 goals. Three goals per quarter should be an absolute minimum. It concerns me that 6 of our last 8 quarters have been 1-2 goals.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166894

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Ted the lack of goals scored in 6/8 quarters as you have said is cause for concern. A fast start would be great on Thursday and then a sustained four quarter effort where we are kicking at least 3-4 goals a quarter.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166922

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43

Demon Strate wrote:

PD1899 wrote:

Demon Strate wrote: Any changes to the Demons for Thursday?

Yes I think we need to bring in at least two fresh players for the EP game. For mine Cary I would either Edmonds, Smith and/or Cary and bring in Roe, Flash Gordon and/or Jacob Payne (very impressive).

Perth and East Perth both played on Saturday so both teams in the same boat. Roe has played 1 x 10 possession Reserves game since 2017.

Cary was quiet he would be the only change for me for Narrier at Half Forward.

Agreed Roe has only played 1 ressies game, but so did Ninja before last week. Roe is an extremely talented player and Perth has a tendency to find these talented players and lose them from only playing them in reserves. This week is the perfect opportunity to bring in 2 or 3 players and rest a couple. Keep in mind who we have coming up after EP.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166971

• waflfootyfacts
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 257

Time For a Flag wrote: A big win for the Club and because of it I think 4000 is realistic on Thursday @ 4PM for the Anzac Day Clash V EP. Only WAFL game on. Essendon and Collingwood will be finished. New Lights. Would like to see some neutral supporters there. It really would be uncharted territory if Perth were 4 and 0. First time in many many years

Will be first time Perth start a season 4-0 since 1978! They started 5-0 in 1978.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166988

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

waflfootyfacts wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: A big win for the Club and because of it I think 4000 is realistic on Thursday @ 4PM for the Anzac Day Clash V EP. Only WAFL game on. Essendon and Collingwood will be finished. New Lights. Would like to see some neutral supporters there. It really would be uncharted territory if Perth were 4 and 0. First time in many many years

Will be first time Perth start a season 4-0 since 1978! They started 5-0 in 1978.

I think !978 was the last time Perth played in a grand final?

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 311 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA