Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166717

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

Dazzler wrote: Well said gtr, it was poise that won it in the end. And that's a good sign for a team that would nearly always lose those ones. Blitzed early and then stank for the rest of the game as we slowed down and struggled to counter Swans hard running and getting numbers back into our forward line. Looked real tired by the end of that one. Swans killed us in the air. Why Notte plays in defence I'll never know but thank fk he did for three quarters. Clint Jones was enormous today. Always there out the back to get the release. Cody Leggett early was absolutely massive early to set up the early lead and Ninja fantastic as well and got some really important touches in the last quarter across half back when the game was on the line. Kudos to Swans, they play a hard runing brand of footy but just lacked the ability to finish inside 50 otherwise would have been a different result.

Dazzler the Wafl really needs a Perth up and about.And I hope you blokes can go deep into the finals.Just worried about that 3rd qtr and what teams like Subi+claremont .Would do to you probably 8 goals + quaters against you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166719

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 385

gtrxuone wrote:

Dazzler wrote: Well said gtr, it was poise that won it in the end. And that's a good sign for a team that would nearly always lose those ones. Blitzed early and then stank for the rest of the game as we slowed down and struggled to counter Swans hard running and getting numbers back into our forward line. Looked real tired by the end of that one. Swans killed us in the air. Why Notte plays in defence I'll never know but thank fk he did for three quarters. Clint Jones was enormous today. Always there out the back to get the release. Cody Leggett early was absolutely massive early to set up the early lead and Ninja fantastic as well and got some really important touches in the last quarter across half back when the game was on the line. Kudos to Swans, they play a hard runing brand of footy but just lacked the ability to finish inside 50 otherwise would have been a different result.

Dazzler the Wafl really needs a Perth up and about.And I hope you blokes can go deep into the finals.Just worried about that 3rd qtr and what teams like Subi+claremont .Would do to you probably 8 goals + quaters against you.

I've got no doubt that every long suffering Demon loyal that has seen the last two weeks knows if we disappear for a quarter or two like we have against SF and SD we'll get shat on by the likes of Subi or Claremont.

But what I've been impressed with is the ability to hang in and come back in games. That's a big step forward for this team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smokey, ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Last edit: by Dazzler.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166722

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
We are looking to somehow break a 20 year finals drought. We won 7 last year. We'll get pumped once or twice but 3 wins from 3 games is gold, gold, gold.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166724

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
But even so one goal from the midfield is poor.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166725

• Dazzler

Stand the Test wrote: But even so one goal from the midfield is poor.

Good point. Apart from Ninja's early cameo goals were hard work today until Edo and Garstone got on the end of some disciplined kicks.

Lachie Dennis was another who was impressive in the last few minutes.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166726

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Dazz i want 15 from the skipper and 25 from legs. Why has he stopped scoring goals? Basically every week we need someone to do what burner did last week and edo did week one.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166727

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
Which team between 20 May 2017 and 12 August 2017 recorded 11 consecutive losses with an average losing margin of 58 points?

Last edit: by Stand the Test.

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166728

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Perth I am guessing ?

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166729

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Or maybe Carlton !!!’

P vs SD at Basso 4 years 11 months ago #166730

• Dazzler

Stand the Test wrote: Which team between 20 May 2017 and 12 August 2017 recorded 11 consecutive losses with an average losing margin of 58 points?

Shows you how far they have come. Some horrible beltings from SF and C in that run.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 353 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr