Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164506

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
I don’t think HJ’s is likely TRSM. Maccas sponsored the competition for a couple of years and you didn’t see Maccas vans at the game. Or at least to my knowledge you didn’t.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164507

• therealswansman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 64
Hj's don't sponsor the comp, they sponsor the Eagles and what the Eagles want they get .
Watch this space.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164511

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1349
Perth Football Club have their own very good canteen and run it themselves. It's a source of revenue. If Hungry Jack's want to plaster the boundary lines with signage no problem with that as long as Perth FC get a piece of the action for the exposure on match days and tv broadcast games.
Get on your bike.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164514

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

DD wrote: Perth Football Club have their own very good canteen and run it themselves. It's a source of revenue. If Hungry Jack's want to plaster the boundary lines with signage no problem with that as long as Perth FC get a piece of the action for the exposure on match days and tv broadcast games.

That is incorrect DD with respect. The Canteen originally was run by the club but in more recent years has been operated by external caterers who also do the catering for the function rooms.
Interesting point here is that back in the day = like the 60s and 70s = there was a commercial kitchen and dining/function room down under the social hall now converted to the club's gym.
It is my understanding that the new President is looking at the club once again becoming self sufficient and operating all functions and catering as fully commercial operations and maximising the full revenue potential of them.
I applaud that prospect.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164516

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1349

smokey wrote:

DD wrote: Perth Football Club have their own very good canteen and run it themselves. It's a source of revenue. If Hungry Jack's want to plaster the boundary lines with signage no problem with that as long as Perth FC get a piece of the action for the exposure on match days and tv broadcast games.

That is incorrect DD with respect. The Canteen originally was run by the club but in more recent years has been operated by external caterers who also do the catering for the function rooms.
Interesting point here is that back in the day = like the 60s and 70s = there was a commercial kitchen and dining/function room down under the social hall now converted to the club's gym.
It is my understanding that the new President is looking at the club once again becoming self sufficient and operating all functions and catering as fully commercial operations and maximising the full revenue potential of them.
I applaud that prospect.

Fair enough Smokey I wasn't 100% sure. I know former CEO Liz Bradley put a lot of effort into building that canteen which is as good if not better than any in the WAFL and she put a lot of effort into creating the function centre. I can't see how the club can recreate the old kitchen/function centre downstairs as that would leave the club without a gym.

Obviously with the old facilities due to be replaced in the coming years there is an opportunity to create something special to meet all the clubs needs. Claremont oval has a commercial gym attached with a cafe on the main street. I think we need an experienced CEO to oversee the next phase of club with new facilities on the horizon, ground sharing with the WCE and other community services that will be available around the Lathlain Park precinct.
Get on your bike.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164517

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
DD, all of that but it is not going to happen overnight. It will take the redevelopment of the club premises. I do not know the timing but it may take several years to put everything in place.
I agree about the CEO. The next phase of our redevelopment is going to require a very special multi skilled professional to steer what needs to be done.Simply put we have to raise our game to greater levels in comparison to what has become generally accepted as the norm for WAFL clubs.
It is a totally new game we face....pardon the pun.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164519

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 247
Watch this space.
The new regime have all the expertise and resources to handle all of that.
I can assure THE REAL SWANSMAN that HJs will be nowhere near our premises.
The PFC has nothing to do with the WCE other than sharing OUR ground.
Listen up.
PFC is an independent Club which is one of the original WANFL Clubs.
It has been around for 120 years and will be around much longer into the future.
Get the drift?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164520

• therealswansman
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 64
DF, I am confident that my info is good and that discussions with the Eagles and HJ's are already taking place under the auspices of your new Board.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164521

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not sure HJs would have any idea of our plans.
Which certainly extend beyond hamburgers and HJs operations.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

New ground naming rights sponsor! 5 years 3 weeks ago #164522

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I a sure HJs will do well for supplying hamburgers to WCE kids after training.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 208 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020