Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14200

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Hear what you are saying, yes they didn't kick any goals but they only had only 2 disposals less.

Murray & Andrews had 10 disposals each.
Seaby had 13 to Eyres 11.

What I think is happening and this is the positive for me, they are giving our midfield a fair share of the ball at the clearances and our clearance experts are getting it away.

How Ali Smith is not in the state squad has got me beat.

Anyway back to Eyres & Murray, upside is I think they can get better by year's end.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14211

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
As a neutral at this game I have to agree with DF how the hell is Ali Smith not in the state squad??? I thought he was B.O.G on Saturday with his clearance work at the centre bounces the reason Perth got on top in this area. Get him in the WA side Webb!

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14221

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Don't hold your breath BH Webb doesn't exactly love Perth.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14373

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
Good news with Chance free to play against Subi after copping a fine and getting a reprimand for the two charges he faced from the Claremont game.

Pity the ump wasn't paying attention to see the first hit from Holt.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14379

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Dazzler wrote: Good news with Chance free to play against Subi after copping a fine and getting a reprimand for the two charges he faced from the Claremont game.

Pity the ump wasn't paying attention to see the first hit from Holt.

Yep was never going to cop a suspension!
The Subi game in the context of the ammount of away games we have in the near future this game is a must win,in the next 8 rounds we have 2 at home,1 bye and 5 away games!

Talking tribunals have you noticed league players are getting off most charges and players in the lower grades reported for the same offences are getting suspended???

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14380

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
The tribunal system is symptomatic of the administration of footy in this state by the WAFC - shambolic, inconsistent and making it up as they go along. Run by clowns.

You only have to look at the latest 'penalty' handed to WP for salary cap breaches. You've got that peanut CEO Walton beating his chest about ensuring the integrity of the salary cap. They've got no idea about the rorts and shonks being pulled to subvert the salary cap. FMD one team made an absolute art form of it and won tainted flags off it.

Can someone poke that imbecile Frank Cooper to see if he is still breathing?? Only bastard I've ever met who can sleep with his eyes open.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14385

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10

Dazzler wrote: The tribunal system is symptomatic of the administration of footy in this state by the WAFC - shambolic, inconsistent and making it up as they go along. Run by clowns.

You only have to look at the latest 'penalty' handed to WP for salary cap breaches. You've got that peanut CEO Walton beating his chest about ensuring the integrity of the salary cap. They've got no idea about the rorts and shonks being pulled to subvert the salary cap. FMD one team made an absolute art form of it and won tainted flags off it.

Can someone poke that imbecile Frank Cooper to see if he is still breathing?? Only bastard I've ever met who can sleep with his eyes open.

Your right Dazzler..re the tribunal.. I see the fines for a Melee went up from last week from $20 to $50 dollars? Musta been a bigger Melee? :(

I notice last week it was WPFC players who got the $20 fines and this week it was the Perth players who got the $50 fines..Please explain. Your guys must have more money than ours :P
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14420

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

smokey wrote: There was a whisper at halftime that Chance was racially vilified in that incident, hence the ball was thrown at the Claremont player which in turn caused the first 50m penalty, then a second 50m penalty for complaining.
When he came to the bench Chance was really pumped.

Any news there on the whisper fellas. I got sick of waking up to the whisper every morning on the Internet and back page of the West. Then a snip bit on the late news and footy shows. Smoker you are a disgrace. That surely does beat the ball bounce the wrong way, but is no way near as funny if it was not so serious. DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14430

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
BTB..... I'm still waiting on the SFFC libel case against Mitch Brown for breaking Shaws jaw last year.....still waiting, considering how Ash and a few SF fans all saw what really happened first hand.... I'm beginning to wonder what really went off.......

fingers crossed Bateman get's due justice though.....racial abuse should never be ignored, no matter ones melanin disposition ....though I really do wonder if it wasn't just a simple case of tit for tat?..... two competitive fella's having a beef, calling each other a few names in the heat of a close contest.....PC can work both ways...... can it not?

Last edit: by Freezin.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #14432

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: BTB..... I'm still waiting on the SFFC libel case against Mitch Brown for breaking Shaws jaw last year.....still waiting, considering how Ash and a few SF fans all saw what really happened first hand.... I'm beginning to wonder what really went off.......

fingers crossed Bateman get's due justice though.....racial abuse should never be ignored, no matter ones melanin disposition ....though I really do wonder if it wasn't just a simple case of tit for tat?..... two competitive fella's having a beef, calling each other a few names in the heat of a close contest.....PC can work both ways...... can it not?

Unfortunately freezin you see a lot of one way street nowadays. I have even seen it use as a get out of gaol card when it suits a situation. It has got to a point where I don't know who to believe. Totally agreed it is not on in society and should be dealt with accordingly.

I will not hold my breathe then freezin.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 341 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977