Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13460

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Can't wait for this game! Hoping that the boys keep playing with the intensity that they have been so far in 2013. Do that and that's all anyone can really ask for?

Mitch Leyendekkers might be an inclusion as he was listed to play against EP but was withdrawn to make way for Ash Smith. Does Ash Smith warrant a place back into the Eagles team after their poor start and terrible last quarter against the power?

Overall there have been 108 encounters between these two teams at Claremont Oval. Claremont winning 61 of those games to the Demons 47. The whole club will and should be looking to fix the 149 point thrashing that was handed to us in August last year.

As I said on the Claremont thread that this game is the biggest test we have had all season. With no disrespect to the other teams we have played this year I think everyone would agree that Claremont have been the benchmark for the last three years.

Lets try and get a good following of Demons supporters there on Saturday to cheer on the boys and make some noise and provide good banter. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13464

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Seaby must be a question mark as well as has withdrawn from the State Squad?
Injury possibly. He did get a ankle injury v Subi and had to play out the game in the forward line but didnt seem to worry him v Peel but who knows
Will be handy for Perth if he is out. Will have to have a look at the Team lists tomorrow night.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13465

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Silvagni odds on to play for Freo this week as well.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13467

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Happy to play against whoever they put on the park.

Stronger the better as it is an acid test as to where we are.

Seaby I thought, withdrew from the state squad to help manage his weason not through injury. May be wrong but we will find out. Happy for him to play, I think Murray and Eyres can get a fair share of hit outs.

Our midfield has been good and very much hard at the ball, and if they continue with the intensity they will go a long way to helping us play well. I think that style of play may just take the edge off Claremont.

Looking forward to it (can't wait).

Go DEES!!!!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13477

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Does anyone know if Bateman is set to return?

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13478

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Sorry, no.

He looked to be moving okay when running last Thursday, so here's hoping.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13487

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017
The Dees might be quite happy to play at Claremont this weekend rather than at home. Perth have won 4 of their last 6 games at Claremont would you believe. Compare this with the record at Brownes Stadium where Perth have only beaten the Tigers twice in the last 23 years out of 28 games. That is almost beyond belief and Claremont must love their annual trip out to Lathlain.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13489

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
I'm going out on a limb here people. Perth to win by 3 goals or thereabouts.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13496

• Tigeriffic
  • Thank you received: 0
Definitely a danger game for the Monts. You have to have a down week at some stage and you're right we always play the Demons better at Lathlain for some reason. I remember last year it was 17 goals to nil at half time!

I hope it's a good tough finals pressure type atmosphere because you need as many games like that as you can get. We have won ugly the past 2 weeks, even Marc Webb said that.

It's great for footy that the D's are up and about. You blokes have the most supportive and passionate fans in the comp so I hope as many of you as possible get to Tigerland on Saturday. 23 degrees and cloudy no chance of rain so ideal conditions for footy.

Claremont v Perth 10 years 11 months ago #13529

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
Yes hate playing Claremont at Lathlain. Mitchell, Blackwell etc always run us ragged. At least we won't have those 2 to worry about at Claremont oval on saturday.
Plenty of others though I'm sure.

Selection will be interesting, whether we bring in Leyendekkers or even Busher to give us more height. Also hopefully Bateman may be back. Also the match ups are intriguing. Risol on Jones, maybe Kane on Hamp. Sketcher will get Medhurst or Richardson.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 746 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977