Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161271

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
It was said last night that the failed election cost $3000. That's a third of the profit for the year blown in that fiasco. Bozo Atkins needs to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161276

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Dazzler wrote: It was said last night that the failed election cost $3000. That's a third of the profit for the year blown in that fiasco. Bozo Atkins needs to go.

He probably put the letterheads upside down in the printer Daz. There are lots of things I wish I still had as a kid. One of them was a giant blow up punching bag called Socko the Clown. Wish I still had that.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161279

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

DD wrote:

Dazzler wrote: It was said last night that the failed election cost $3000. That's a third of the profit for the year blown in that fiasco. Bozo Atkins needs to go.

He probably put the letterheads upside down in the printer Daz. There are lots of things I wish I still had as a kid. One of them was a giant blow up punching bag called Socko the Clown. Wish I still had that.

Obviously he was a better Ruckman than administrator then.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161625

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
The President confirmed at the AGM, that the Board decided on Monday 3rd December to cancel the Elections , 4 days before the close of Polls because the Election was deemed UNSAFE.

The Captains Club (With a Mandate from the Club to Report on ways to improve our Club) is a Group of Ex Captains, Players, Legends and committed Life and Ordinary Members who are concerned that the Club Administration and Board have erred in the Management of the Election.

NOT advising Members individually the Election was cancelled prior to the AGM was an error
The CEO has admitted that he used his discretion to allocate additional votes , a clear breach of our Constitution
The Returning Officer asked the Club Administration about Foils and Counterfoils prior to the commencement of the election process and was informed that there had not been time to obtain them and to proceed without them. Although this may have met constitutional requirements it is clearly not best practice and what Members expect or deserve

The above demonstrates a continuing lack of procedures and processes in our Club and Administration.

You may recall the Special General Meeting on our new Constitution was also cancelled and rescheduled to September

The Membership has still not been advised individually that the Election is cancelled but rather only posted on the Club’s website.
This is not good enough. Maybe an apology is appropriate.

The Clubs Financial Results were handed to Members on the night of the AGM giving Members no opportunity to analyse the results.

Questions on the Financials from Members were very poorly handled by the President and Officers, demonstrating a lack of understanding of the figures and transparency of practises. We will have more to say in the future.

We believe that the only way to get CHANGE that PFC needs is to support BOB SHIELDS in his campaign for President.

Bob has stood aside from our Group during the election but welcomes our support and is committed to much greater communication , transparency and respect for Members as clearly noted by Members at the AGM , as lacking of the current Administration.

It was announced at the AGM that new Ballots for Election of President and Board will be sent out on the 29th January 2019 and will close on Tuesday 19th February.
The AGM will be re convened for 21st February to announce the results.

We Hope you have a MERRY XMAS
You will be hearing more from us and our Plans for the Club soon.

Best Regards

CHUBBY STILES
GRAHAM EDWARDS
COLIN LOFTS
WIM ROSBENDER
BOB PAGE and many other concerned Members

“I support your concerns and intend to make significant changes in transparency and communication with Members if elected.”

Regards BOB SHIELDS
The following user(s) said Thank You: smokey, Demons Forever

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161626

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
I recieved the above email today from the Captains Club.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161627

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Some great red and black people that know what success is,on and off field.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161628

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Excellent thank you for sharing.
The hurricane has arrived and we should all get behind it and blow like mad.
Things need to change.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161629

• smokey
  • smokey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Change is in the air. A pity that the latest cockups are going to delay the transition.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161646

• personal demon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Can anyone tell me about Bob Shield’s business background?
Maybe change for change’s sake isn’t the best idea right now.
Steady improvement onfield. Earl still on board and motivated. Useful recruiting so far. Rodgers is a more than handy pick up. Could be the goal kicker we need. Still no ruck. But we’re in the hunt I’ve heard. Steady ship required.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #161650

• smokey
  • smokey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
PD, Bob Shield’s resume provided to members in connection with his nomination for president shows an extensive business background including several Directorships, business owner and involvements on several club committees, and experienced journalist and media person.
His background as a club legend, player, captain, PFC Hall of Fame, WAFL Hall of Fame, State Captain, triple premiership player is well known and respected.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 407 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020