Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160413

• smokey
  • smokey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
The AGM is set for Monday 10th December.
The good news is that this year there will be ballots for both President and Board Members.
The nominees for President are: Daryle Mann and Bob Shields.
The nominees for Board (4 required) are: Kerrie-Ann Pendal, Neil Darby, Chris Billings, Mark Treasure. Troy Cook and Wayne Smith.
The general push to draw a line in the sand, to change track and head the club in a new direction has come to fruition.
It is going to be an interesting time for the club. Let's hope there will be some new faces onfield as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160418

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry folks. This should have gone on the Perth Football Club site.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160422

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

smokey wrote: The AGM is set for Monday 10th December.
The good news is that this year there will be ballots for both President and Board Members.
The nominees for President are: Daryle Mann and Bob Shields.
The nominees for Board (4 required) are: Kerrie-Ann Pendal, Neil Darby, Chris Billings, Mark Treasure. Troy Cook and Wayne Smith.
The general push to draw a line in the sand, to change track and head the club in a new direction has come to fruition.
It is going to be an interesting time for the club. Let's hope there will be some new faces onfield as well.

Great to see Bob Shields stick his hand up for president Smokey. What about Colin Lofts? I thought he was going to be on a ticket for change? Kerrie - Ann Pendal no thanks.
Get on your bike.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160425

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Good to see Bobby put his hand up.
I was hoping for a ticket there is some deadwood on that ballot paper.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160429

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Chris Billings is an interesting one. What port folio would he be given? Umpire liason officer? Lol

Seriously though good on him. Should be more former players on the board to bring about a fresh outlook.
Get on your bike.

Last edit: by DD.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160431

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
I don't really know much about any of these candidates, all I have to go on is the pamphlet with the vote pack. Can anyone offer any insight into who to vote for in these elections?

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160433

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
This is good news for the Club.
Hopefully winds of change will return us as a power once more.
I recommend that members get behind the new people and call for change.
Good luck Bobby.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160434

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

PD1899 wrote: I don't really know much about any of these candidates, all I have to go on is the pamphlet with the vote pack. Can anyone offer any insight into who to vote for in these elections?

PD1989, read all the resumes in the pamphlet provided. The key to all this is that Bob Shields has drawn a dirty big line in the sand. His Position Statement is...." Perth Football Club is better than this", and his platform is that after a long period of very ordinary performances both on and off the field PFC must be put back to it's rightful position among the strongest of WAFL clubs.
Very refreshing and IMHO it is time for big changes down Lathlain way. He has former club captains and other past players right behind him.
Time for us members to get behind him too.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160439

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
PD1989, read all the resumes in the pamphlet provided. The key to all this is that Bob Shields has drawn a dirty big line in the sand. His Position Statement is...." Perth Football Club is better than this", and his platform is that after a long period of very ordinary performances both on and off the field PFC must be put back to it's rightful position among the strongest of WAFL clubs.
Very refreshing and IMHO it is time for big changes down Lathlain way. He has former club captains and other past players right behind him.
Time for us members to get behind him too.[/quote]
Thanks Smokey, to be honest that is what I was looking for. Reading the Resumes isn't really a help - my resume paints a pretty good picture, but is it accurate? Not even close. If he has past players behind him that says a lot. Thank you.

Annual General Meeting 5 years 4 months ago #160440

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
Has the Cumberland Review ever been shown to members? I know Daryle said this time last year it would be made avaialble, but I never saw it. Did I miss it or was it kept for board viewing only?

Last edit: by PD1899.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 186 guests and 5 members online

• Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Mossstreetshark83
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty