Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

This Saturday 27th October 5 years 5 months ago #159188

• robberdog
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Hay are any of you locals gunna be at the oval this Saturday? 5 games of footy representing the Maali carnival. I hope the can bar will be open,otherwise I will have to jump the fence with my esky like i did back in the 80's..
Plus i found an old demons shirt with the Southside Mitsubishi logo on,,I will wear that...but of course the mighty Queens Park Bulldogs (premiers 2016,2017,2018) jacket will be worn as well....hit me up for a coldie and enjoy the the day....cheers
Plus I know there are ex -Queens park blokes on this site....come on down for a beer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by robberdog.

This Saturday 27th November 5 years 5 months ago #159191

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

robberdog wrote: Hay are any of you locals gunna be at the oval this Saturday? 5 games of footy representing the Maali carnival. I hope the can bar will be open,otherwise I will have to jump the fence with my esky like i did back in the 80's..
Plus i found an old demons shirt with the Southside Mitsubishi logo on,,I will wear that...but of course the mighty Queens Park Bulldogs (premiers 2016,2017,2018) jacket will be worn as well....hit me up for a coldie and enjoy the the day....cheers
Plus I know there are ex -Queens park blokes on this site....come on down for a beer

This Saturday is the 27th October

This Saturday 27th November 5 years 5 months ago #159196

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Roman wrote:

robberdog wrote: Hay are any of you locals gunna be at the oval this Saturday? 5 games of footy representing the Maali carnival. I hope the can bar will be open,otherwise I will have to jump the fence with my esky like i did back in the 80's..

This Saturday is the 27th October

In Robberdogs excitement he might have got a head start on the Esky and need to replenish it before the big day.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

This Saturday 27th November 5 years 5 months ago #159236

• robberdog
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Cheers fellas,,,yep i got stuck into that esky way too early,,its all gone now.....the game is at 2.30 at the oval tomorrow 27th October...might have to pick up another block of bush chooks at the Bishopsgate grog shop and have another crack of jumping that fence

This Saturday 27th November 5 years 5 months ago #159327

• robberdog
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Great day of footy,5 games played and heaps of people at the oval...no bar open so i tore my shorts jumping the fence and the esky was too heavy,so a 6 pack at a time was done....all done the Queens park boys were way to good for Koongamia..but a great game of footy played in good spirit...there is some talent there and i hope the PFC were looking

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 334 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977