Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PFC Colts 5 years 7 months ago #155262

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Excuse me if I am wrong but were the Colts entrenched in 5 at one stage during the season?
What happened to the season?
We have run stone motherless last after the belting on Saturday saw a losing EP overtake us.

So much for the AFL running our Colts.
Begs the question.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PFC Colts 5 years 7 months ago #155274

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Therein lies another problem with the lack of talent being developed in quality numbers.

Last edit: by smokey.

PFC Colts 5 years 7 months ago #155278

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Considering there was fark all between 9th and 5th in the colts at the end not sure your concern DF....it is not as though the Perth colts were miles last mate....tho considering English, Hill and Stack are only months away for drafting soon, can see your worry, but hey that's colts footy I guess... ebbs and flows throughout the season in intensity.......

thought u guys had a relatively young team as well.....also thought considering the comp was pretty even all season, the AFL involvement wasn't as disastrous competition wise as you say.....but yeah a wooden spoon is a bummer and can see your frustration.

PFC Colts 5 years 7 months ago #155280

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 384
From what I saw this season I think the colts struggled after the U18 players left and PSA started happening from midyear. We had 6 in the state squad, some of them like Luke English serious ball winners, which impacted the team. Probably fair to say the there isn't a huge number of talls in the current cohort either which probably didn't help. There are some talented kids there though who will replace those likely to be drafted this year like Deven Robertson, Nathan O'Driscoll and Nyika John. They'll go alright.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

PFC Colts 5 years 7 months ago #155283

• Freezin
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Young MacDonald a CHF from the 16s looks a beauty as well boys...though is PSA too.....

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 189 guests and 3 members online

• Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync