Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153282

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Results went our way with Peel beating East Perth and we are still fourth on the ladder. This is a must win game for the Demons. We can not afford to lose this game. Obviously no Ninyette as he is suspended for a week which doesn’t help our cause. It’s meant to be fine on Saturday so there should be no excuses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153286

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Not sure of Perth's current injury listing?
After both teams having the Bye, all should be ready and fresh to go for Saturday in Perth's last Home match for this season. Just hope a bumper crowd is their for this important match.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153288

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
No Ninja for Perth v Cl due to a 1 week suspension from memory......Cl will be grateful if true...

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153405

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Morisey, Garstone and Edmonds were all listed as tests last week.

I was told that Giobbi would be available after the bye so if that is still the case then I would say he comes in for Ninyette.

Don’t know about any other changes. Leggett did seem to be suffering from
something against East Perth and is a player we need up and running so not sure what the issue was but he did play out the match.

Would still like to see Dan Horan get another game and Kasey Nicholas would be a chance to come back into the league team. Not sure why he was dropped to the reserves.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153439

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 384
What is this duelling topics at 40 paces??

For me Giobbi if fit is a must. I'd like to find a place for Nicholas and Marlin but hard to see who to leave out.

The wildcard selection could be Sydney Stack or Ian Hill to play Ninja's role. We won't see either again in Perth colours after this season that's for sure.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153463

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

Dazzler wrote: What is this duelling topics at 40 paces??

For me Giobbi if fit is a must. I'd like to find a place for Nicholas and Marlin but hard to see who to leave out.

The wildcard selection could be Sydney Stack or Ian Hill to play Ninja's role. We won't see again in Perth colours after this season that's for sure.

Spot on Dazz. Give these kids a chance. After this season they won’t get that chance because they will be lost to the AFL. And, Perth supporters deserve to see them in Perth colours at league level before they go. We may not have another chance to see them once they are swallowed up by the AFL.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153469

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dazzler wrote: What is this duelling topics at 40 paces??

The wildcard selection could be Sydney Stack or Ian Hill to play Ninja's role. We won't see again in Perth colours after this season that's for sure.

Wouldn’t know what you’re talking about Dazzler B) ;)

Would love to see either of Hill or Stack get a game before the season is out. Hill touted as a top 10 pick and Stack spoken about as a possibility of going in the first round or early in the second.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153559

• demons2013
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
I think Hill or Stack should come in for Ninyette. Those boys both have alot of X factor.
Levien may struggle to hold his place will be interesting.

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153563

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 384

demons2013 wrote: Levien may struggle to hold his place will be interesting.

Not for me. I reckon Levien has been fantastic this season. He made a few mistakes and was unlucky a few times on Lyin' Liam Ryan against EP but he's perfectly suited to locking down on a C forward midget

XI VIII MMXVIII vs Claremont 5 years 7 months ago #153614

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
JL whilst not getting a lot of possessions is doing a lot of little 1%’s which I love. Some of his efforts against East Perth were very good. We all know what Liam Ryan is capable of doing on the field and despite kicking 2.3 I thought Levien more than held his own.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 291 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Danger

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL