OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 232 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • RickyCary69
  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: Round 17 2018 vs East Perth

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152076

  • Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3269
  • Thank you received: 82
Another massive game for the Demons this week against East Perth at Leederville. This game won’t be easy as East Perth are looking to push for finals and have a game in hand against us.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Dan Horan get a recall to the league team as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152085

  • 30plusyeardrought
  • 30plusyeardrought's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1806
  • Thank you received: 66
If we want to play finals this is the game we have to win.
It depends on what East Perth team turns up,they have been very inconsistent so a fast start by us is a must to put doubt in there minds and to set us up for the game.
Leederville oval another of those bogey ovals for the Demons.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152096

  • Roman
  • Roman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 649
  • Thank you received: 90
TV game - 1.40pm start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152099

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2482
  • Thank you received: 465
Mr AFL do we need to know what round and year every game is? Your game topics have got a mundane sameness about them. Sorry just had to say it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152103

  • Cesspit
  • Cesspit's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 929
  • Thank you received: 60
Gee, first world problems for you DD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152106

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2482
  • Thank you received: 465

Cesspit wrote: Gee, first world problems for you DD.

I don't think we all need to be told what round and what year it is. This isn't the football budget or the West Australian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152108

  • Danger
  • Danger's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 91
  • Thank you received: 22

DD wrote:

Cesspit wrote: Gee, first world problems for you DD.

I don't think we all need to be told what round and what year it is. This isn't the football budget or the West Australian.


Lol,in the 5 and in great form and still finds a way to whinge about something!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Danger.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152109

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2482
  • Thank you received: 465

Danger wrote:

DD wrote:

Cesspit wrote: Gee, first world problems for you DD.

I don't think we all need to be told what round and what year it is. This isn't the football budget or the West Australian.


Lol,in the 5 and in great form and still finds a way to whinge about something!

Run along dangermouse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152116

  • Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3269
  • Thank you received: 82

DD wrote: Mr AFL do we need to know what round and year every game is? Your game topics have got a mundane sameness about them. Sorry just had to say it.


Probably not DD but as the year is 2018 and not 2017 or 2019 then I would say it carries some significance.

If this is your biggest issue of the week then you’re having a pretty cruisey week.

And what would you like me to talk about it’s the start of a new thread which is done to create conversation amongst others on here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 17 2018 vs East Perth 3 months 3 weeks ago #152117

  • Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3269
  • Thank you received: 82

30plusyeardrought wrote: If we want to play finals this is the game we have to win.
It depends on what East Perth team turns up,they have been very inconsistent so a fast start by us is a must to put doubt in there minds and to set us up for the game.
Leederville oval another of those bogey ovals for the Demons.


Yes they have been up and down. Were good against Swans but then not so good against Claremont.

Perth win this they go three games clear of East Perth with the Royals having four games left, including two against Peel.

Very important as you say for Perth to get a fast start and put some doubt in the minds of the Royals players but at the same time there can not be room for any complacency from our players.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dazzler
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags