OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 246 guests and 3 members online

  • Froggy
  • UNKA2
  • Viper

Newest Footy Recruits

  • the observer
  • SFCdiehard
  • crows
  • Gosnells Football Club
  • mike stanley
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
14 Jan 2019
Memories From Yesteryear....Darren Klemm(Claremont)
Read More...

TOPIC: Michael Johnson

Michael Johnson 3 months 3 weeks ago #157678

  • Demons Forever
  • Demons Forever's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2743
  • Thank you received: 100
Simple policy.
The player must be prepared to accept plenty of cash in paper bags and white goods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Michael Johnson 3 months 3 weeks ago #157679

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 633
  • Thank you received: 103

Demons Forever wrote: Simple policy.
The player must be prepared to accept plenty of cash in paper bags and white goods.


LOL....how true.....dont forget Fuel cards..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Johnson 3 months 3 weeks ago #157681

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5252
  • Thank you received: 771

Falcon wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: Simple policy.
The player must be prepared to accept plenty of cash in paper bags and white goods.


LOL....how true.....dont forget Fuel cards..



or in your case sign a contract for say $1000 a game but be prepared to accept 40 bucks. :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Johnson 3 months 3 weeks ago #157682

  • ooollllrrrrrry2
  • ooollllrrrrrry2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 489
  • Thank you received: 94

smokey wrote:

Freezin wrote: Thought Johnno was off to Gosnells?....Surely Freo will find a niche for him in their NGA set up....


Freezin, they are all jumping ship down Freo way...why would any want to stay involved? Lachie Neale doesn't.


Seems like Jesse Hogan wants on board, this has the potential to impact on the thoughts of any wanting to leave/or any thinking of going there

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Johnson 3 months 3 weeks ago #157683

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5252
  • Thank you received: 771

ooollllrrrrrry2 wrote:

smokey wrote:

Freezin wrote: Thought Johnno was off to Gosnells?....Surely Freo will find a niche for him in their NGA set up....


Freezin, they are all jumping ship down Freo way...why would any want to stay involved? Lachie Neale doesn't.


Seems like Jesse Hogan wants on board, this has the potential to impact on the thoughts of any wanting to leave/or any thinking of going there


Hey ooollll….it risk of getting off topic...thanks for your kind words of congrats in winning the flag over on the Subi thread. it was touch and go for a while but we managed to stagger over the line somehow. B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Johnson 3 months 2 weeks ago #157726

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 633
  • Thank you received: 103

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Demons Forever wrote: Simple policy.
The player must be prepared to accept plenty of cash in paper bags and white goods.


LOL....how true.....dont forget Fuel cards..



or in your case sign a contract for say $1000 a game but be prepared to accept 40 bucks. :blink:


Very good BC
But in your case its $1000 on top of the table and $10,000 under the table..LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michael Johnson 3 months 1 week ago #157973

  • PD1899
  • PD1899's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 166
  • Thank you received: 11
Dare say I will get sharp objects thrown at me here, but IMO we should not pursue Johnson too hard. He is 34 yo. Only taking a spot of a young player for 1 year. Its not worth it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dazzler
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags