Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12441

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Swedgen wrote: There is no such thing as EP
That ended the day Howson the Whore bent over for the Eagles
Beating these pricks would be so sweet

;) Funny the media still think there is an East perth team, so do the supporters at the games they play (both sides) and I think the players certainly think there is a team called East Perth but then I suppose you could live in a parralell universe called Swedgenopolis with a town square called Swedgen Gardens ..........

Oops perhaps there was two big bangs the one to create the universe and one whhen ya mum dropped ya on ya head!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12450

• demons2013
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Geez Johnno calm down mate piss off from the site if you cant take peoples opinions and stop over analysing everyones comments...you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12481

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

demons2013 wrote: Geez Johnno calm down mate piss off from the site if you cant take peoples opinions and stop over analysing everyones comments...you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Johnno wrote:

demons2013 wrote: Hopefully Lycett and Rosa get called up for the Eagles this week!!

Why? Get over it, EP are now an Eagles aligned team and if you are frightened of Lycett and Rosa tearing you apart you can't have a lot of belief in your side. We have 3 genuine ruck prospects and possibly all 3 will be required to combat not just Lycett but also Johnson and Smith who are much bigger threats than Lycett.

EP are Perth's bogey team and i tipped them to beat EF, it has taken Brain Dawson and the players a little time to gel but I reckon they might be starting to play some good footy and i reckon this will be McMahon's new born again Demons first true test. Will the honeymoon be over for McMahon or will he tease Perth supporters a little longer??

I think you are the one who needs to calm down princess, I replied to your post and gave an opinion, obviously something you didn't like so don't be such a hypocrite. Anyway hopefully this player and that player won't be available for EP....we wouldn't want to play a full strength EP side now would we?

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12491

• Swedgen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4

Grump wrote:

;) Funny the media still think there is an East perth team, so do the supporters at the games they play (both sides) and I think the players certainly think there is a team called East Perth but then I suppose you could live in a parralell universe called Swedgenopolis with a town square called Swedgen Gardens ..........

Oops perhaps there was two big bangs the one to create the universe and one whhen ya mum dropped ya on ya head!

That all you got?
Still beating off over your fake flags from the first time your mob whored themselves?
Incapable of producing Afl quality players since the last alignment, so once again you slut yourselves out
Your mob is nothing more than an Eagles plaything

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12523

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Swedgen wrote:

Grump wrote:

That all you got?
Still beating off over your fake flags from the first time your mob whored themselves?
Incapable of producing Afl quality players since the last alignment, so once again you slut yourselves out
Your mob is nothing more than an Eagles plaything

You really need to calm down and enjoy the football, talk about bitter and twisted, when was your last legitimat, premiership ours was 1978 and oops we beat the Demons. Oh well I suppose cable playing for us is like Babe going the Yankees and the wait for the red sox.

Don't worry it will happen just like puberty when your gonads drop and you lose your falsetto, or are you a castrsati and will always sound like a whining brake disc!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12534

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Looks like the alignment is going to come home to haunt us on Thursday.

Sharryd Wellingham about to debut for EP by the look of it.

Not that he will play much WAFL, but he does have to come back from injury this week. Poop.

Easy fixed boys just go and get the footy first.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12574

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118
Any news on the injury front. Bateman, O'Sullivan and Ali Smith who missed the entire last quarter against EF would all be very handy on thursday.

Also Leyendekkers missed last week. If he comes back in maybe it would be worth considering playing Daniel Murray as a key defender on Smith or Lycett. He has good skills for a big man and could match them in size.

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12620

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not sure on the status of Bateman, O'Sullivan or Smith.

Leyendekkers missed because of a bout of the flu, so he should be right.

I agree, we must play the 3 of them and David Johnston must be considered if he his fit. I didn't realise he has played 49 league game so he does have some experience.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12625

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Demons Forever wrote: Looks like the alignment is going to come home to haunt us on Thursday.

Sharryd Wellingham about to debut for EP by the look of it.

Not that he will play much WAFL, but he does have to come back from injury this week. Poop.

Easy fixed boys just go and get the footy first.

That SUCKS big time....isn't he originally from the Perth footy club?

I hope you blokes give the East Eagles a good old flogging like we did...bunch of pricks!

Perth v East Perth ANZAC Day 10 years 11 months ago #12626

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Falcon that may get a set back.

Not sure of the status of Bateman, O'Sullivan and Ali Smith all important midfielders.

You do need some luck when it comes to the alignment.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 320 guests and 3 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr