Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149797

• PD1899
  • PD1899's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
White will make a big difference against swans as long as he doesn’t hurt himself - again. He looked ok today but FFS is it just me or does his body language look like he doesn’t give a f$$k? Having him out today and young Johnson the Cardinals just had too strong of a defence. White needs to come in but who drops back to make way? I think Henderson and Jones needs to drop back to make way for White and Johnson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149799

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
PD, I assume you refer to Marsh Jones and not the captain.
As for Hendo, he has done some good work as a run with player. I can't see him dropping off.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149806

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Hendo has been playing well. Was quiet today but still deserves to hold his place IMO.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149807

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Perth didn't lose too much of their percentage after this match which is important. Their % only went down by just over half of one percent. The forward line will be boosted a bit when White returns. He then needs to stay fit and not sustain any more injuries.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149810

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

westaussieguy wrote: Perth didn't lose too much of their percentage after this match which is important. Their % only went down by just over half of one percent. The forward line will be boosted a bit when White returns. He then needs to stay fit and not sustain any more injuries.

White also needs to at minimum needs to look like he is interested, he sets a bad example to the others when he didn't get the footy.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149811

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
We need to replace White at year end with someone who is interested and can stay on the park.
We are not getting good value out of him.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149824

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
I can’t remember the players name but it was over the last 10-12 years and from the AFL. This player was always spoken about as looking disinterested and that he didn’t want to be out there. The player obviously did want to be out there but it was just the way it looked at times to those watching the game. I think the same can be said about White.

The simple fact is White is a 10-point player that has played 19 of a possible 51 league games. That’s only 37%. Now his points do get decreased next year after being at the club for three seasons. Depending on how low they get decreased to would depend on whether or not he would stay in my opinion.

When White does play he averages slightly over 2 goals a game. So if we are able to get a full season out of him that’s 38-40 goals.

It’s not a personal attack on White as I’m sure he would be more frustrated than all of us about his injury struggles over the last three seasons but when you’ve been down the bottom of the ladder for as long as we have you can’t afford to have a 10-point player sitting in the stands for roughly 60% of the season.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149842

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Correct.
Or playing Ressies.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149862

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
It must be tough for White with the history of injuries. He may be getting tired of footy in general?

After the bye 5 years 9 months ago #149903

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Time for the Club to get serious and stop being nice guys.
Need to manage our players.
This is the only way we will get the best out of them.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 205 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • Bulldog1990

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL