Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12245

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Just go away Mr Duffy, you are the most boring person I have ever had to read drivel from.

Noticed your boy was looking behind for Tunbridge on Saturday every time he went for the ball.

Did he find him?

Congratulations you have ruined another very good thread started by a supporter of another Club.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12247

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
DF for your information all of Perth Sandover Medalists going back to the great little man Cable won SFA during their seasons and won the medal.
Cable 1973 the club finished 2nd last won 6 games.
If you are going to come on here talking football please know what you are talking about as you come across as a bit of a NAFA !!!!! :woohoo:

Last edit: by Before the Bounce.

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12248

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: Just go away Mr Duffy, you are the most boring person I have ever had to read drivel from.

Noticed your boy was looking behind for Tunbridge on Saturday every time he went for the ball.

Did he find him?

Congratulations you have ruined another very good thread started by a supporter of another Club.

Tunbridge the new and improved Billings. :woohoo:

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12249

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Don't try to stretch my knowledge Mr Duffy, you EF supporters will come up short every time.

What about P Dalton 1970 GF I think?

Checkmate.

Now go back to Graylands, the white coats are looking for you.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12250

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Tunbridge is much better footballer than your little boy Mr Duffy.

If Billings had have also played your little boy would have had to look 2 ways.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now FO.

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12251

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: Don't try to stretch my knowledge Mr Duffy, you EF supporters will come up short every time.

Checkmate.

Checkmate was when you posted your wrong comment NAFA.
Was that a losing grand final?

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12257

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: Tunbridge is much better footballer than your little boy Mr Duffy.

If Billings had have also played your little boy would have had to look 2 ways.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now FO.

Another silly post NAFA. To early in the piece to say either way. I hope for both thoses blokes that they can crave out good careers , but only time will tell. My cars better than your car grow up DF ( NAFA)
Opinion is like a hole and everyone got one DF, but you seem to be blessed with 2 wipe your chin.
Do you ever tell the truth DF :woohoo:

Last edit: by Before the Bounce.

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12261

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: Don't try to stretch my knowledge Mr Duffy, you EF supporters will come up short every time.

Checkmate.

Now that you mention Dalton
The demons finished 1st that year. They beat the bulldogs 3 times during the home and away and CHOKED in 2 finals against he DOGS!!!!!!!! Woof Woof :woohoo: :woohoo:

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12274

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

Before the Bounce wrote: Will there be a replay on Comedy Central .The clubs a joke and he is a bigger joke. Before you all go toasting these clown I will just remind you the season is far from over.

Hot tip for the sandover JKT.

BTB you really need to take up a hobby mate. I get depressed reading your posts! There is a brighter side to life you know. It's Ok to smile every now again it won't hurt you know:-)

Damien McMahon Interview 91.3 17 April 10 years 11 months ago #12285

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Lucifer wrote:

Before the Bounce wrote: Will there be a replay on Comedy Central .The clubs a joke and he is a bigger joke. Before you all go toasting these clown I will just remind you the season is far from over.

Hot tip for the sandover JKT.

BTB you really need to take up a hobby mate. I get depressed reading your posts! There is a brighter side to life you know. It's Ok to smile every now again it won't hurt you know:-)

Thanks for your concern but i already have a hobby that gives me more smiles than you would ever know. I smiled on Saturday with about 30 seconds left on the clock. :side:
Just when you lot where counting a easy 4 points in the bag against the Mighty Royals, they go and do what you couldn't do on your own dung hill and roll the sharks by 10 points! Roll on next Saturday, don't forget to tighten the wheel nuts on the Damo Express Chariot! :woohoo:

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 434 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes