Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 9 months ago #149535

• demons2013
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
White played half a game of reserves and came through fine. He will play ressies again this week with the view of being ready for the game after the bye.

Just throwing it out there is Giblett a better ruckman than Eyres?. Seems to be, he is good at hitouts and excellent around the ground. Eyres doesnt get around the ground much.

Scotney did play well, his disposal and kicking for goal can improve. Same with Blake Johnson, good player but at times bad disposer.

Have a heap of options in ressies White, Hill, Eyres, Etto Bell, Smith, Jones, Marlin, Chester, all of a sudden we have a bit of depth!!! Plus Nicholas back from Suspension this week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 9 months ago #149544

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
I was very impressed with Gibletts game on Saturday. He competed quite well at centre bounces but he towelled Griffen up around the ground. He’s a good get. What I also noticed was our mid field in general were big bodies apart from Byrne and Browne. But what they lack in size they make up in their desperation. Yeo, Colledge, Giobbi, McFarlane, Leggett and a few others have some genuine size and strength about them which I’m certaunly not used to seeing. Throw in Cary, Taylor, Wilkins and others and it’s not the kids team I’m used to watching over the last 30 years. I also liked Lague’s game as well. There’s a decent future if we can keep this crop together. A fit White would be nice also

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 9 months ago #149545

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
It's good to see a bit of enthusiasm from you Dees supporters...it's also great for the comp that your blokes appear to be on the improve. Hopefully you can keep it going.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 9 months ago #149549

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149

BC wrote: It's good to see a bit of enthusiasm from you Dees supporters...it's also great for the comp that your blokes appear to be on the improve. Hopefully you can keep it going.

And it's NOT good for the comp when $ubi keep on winning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 318 guests and 2 members online

• Swedgen
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977