Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149426

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Perth have won three games this year. All by no more than a kick. We could be very easily sitting at 0 and 8. I would love them to win but each time I get some expectation the bubble is very quickly burst. And talk of other results going our way. I don't think any of it will.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149436

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Time For a Flag wrote: Perth have won three games this year. All by no more than a kick. We could be very easily sitting at 0 and 8. I would love them to win but each time I get some expectation the bubble is very quickly burst. And talk of other results going our way. I don't think any of it will.

Someone needs a hug.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149437

• puppy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
I would expect the result of this match to be determined by Perth's attitude and effort. Perth to win by 8 goals.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149464

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Wow. Long time since Perth kicked over 20 goals in a match. Both South Fremantle and Subiaco did Perth a favour by restricting the alignments. Perth needed to outscore the alignments considerably to boost the percentage which they did.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149466

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Well played Perth...good to see you guys treat EF with the contempt they deserved....did Spalding hand over the spoon to Robbie in your post match celebrations?

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149472

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217

puppy wrote: I would expect the result of this match to be determined by Perth's attitude and effort. Perth to win by 8 goals.

Excellent prediction Puppy.
Great win again by the boys. Great work by Mickey 7 goals and Ninja 6 goals. Overall a solid team effort all round.
And another big effort by Gibba in the ruck. He certainly gave Griffin something to think about.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149473

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
We are starting to find players to play roles in the team. Starting to put the ingredients together for a decent team. Confidence is a wonderful thing. Got to get better at controlling the tempo sometimes but good signs.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149480

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
No better way to back up last weeks win with an effort like that today,great win.
Isn’t it great to see two natural forwards in Bennell and Ninyett operate in tandem now only if we can get hold of a natural tall Kp forward.
Got to keep it up and strive to win more than we lose in the remaining games.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149481

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Exciting stuff. Tough luck for EF after Marsh kicked an excellent long goal on the run immediately felt his groin go early in the 2nd qtr and Pehran was clearly on one leg but you still have to get the job done and our second half was impressive. They could have slacked off or wasted the footy but they put the opposition to the sword and that's all you can ask.

The most impressive play of the day for me was by Michael Bennell but it wasn't any of his 7 goals. For those that weren't there, that tackle he made around the defensive 50 in the 3rd quarter was a result of him putting in a hundred metre sprint from the interchange gate to man up on a loose player as EF were going forward. After winning a free kick for holding the ball we kicked two goals straight after that. Impressive stuff. I hope the coaches noticed.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

v East Fremantle Rnd 11 5 years 10 months ago #149482

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

DD wrote:

Time For a Flag wrote: Perth have won three games this year. All by no more than a kick. We could be very easily sitting at 0 and 8. I would love them to win but each time I get some expectation the bubble is very quickly burst. And talk of other results going our way. I don't think any of it will.

Someone needs a hug.

Me thinks the fella in Time For a Flags pic needs a hug DD

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 807 guests and 2 members online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977