Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #148980

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Another tough game this weekend against South Fremantle who over the last couple of years have treated Lathlain as a second home.

Edmonds and Hill are out. Horan, Chester, Leggett, Marlin and Johnson have come in to the extended squad. Horan making his debut I’ve been told.

I reckon we will need it to bucket down to have a realistic chance. Have played good footy at times this year but that’s the thing it’s only been for a quarter here and there.

Took it right up to Subiaco last home game apart from the last quarter and was very good against Swans in the first half. Four quarters here and you never know, especially if it rains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #148990

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
If this was an Away game, Perth would have a chance because they don't seem to play as well at Home from what I've noticed. Perth have currently scored 40 Home goals and 51 for Away. However the Demons have some good Ins coming back into the side and will be a different team.
Perth will need to be switched on from the very outset and pile on the pressure consistently to give themselves any hope. Being half way through the season, if Perth drop this match, one feels their season is over. However the forecasted rain in the afternoon could make it interesting. Is a huge game for Perth and they have a lot to play for in this match.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149077

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Leggett, Johnson and Horan the inclusions.

Interesting to see that we have (managed) DBW. We aren't going in with a recognised ruckman. I would assume that Johnson will be doing most of the ruck duties today.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149078

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
Does anyone else yhink its strange to drop Hill. I thought he has been doing well for his first year as a league player. Again i notice Marlin not playing - WTF does he have to do? Why are we managing anyone so soon after a bye?

Last edit: by PD1899.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149079

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hill has been playing well so not sure why he has been dropped. DBW is young and has been struggling, hence why the club has probably managed him. He's young though and will develop but he's been thrown in the deep end with the club not recruiting a ruckman.

Agree with Lennon Marlin. Not sure what else he has to do to get a league call up.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149080

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391

PD1899 wrote: Does anyone else yhink its strange to drop Hill. I thought he has been doing well for his first year as a league player. Again i notice Marlin not playing - WTF does he have to do? Why are we managing anyone so soon after a bye?

Marlin wasn’t in reserves group warming up at three quarter time in colts. Maybe he’s a late call up for league??

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149089

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
This is a fine effort from the Perth footy club - you blokes will deservedly take home the points tonight
The following user(s) said Thank You: PD1899

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149090

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Late in the last quarter and the score is a goal the difference. If Perth can snatch a Win today it will be great for the competition., Todays performance will give a great deal of confidence for the second half of the season.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149094

• Worm Burner
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
A fantastic fighting win, listened on the radio which was great commentary, credit to Dennis as I didn't think he was league quality.

Round 10 2018 vs South Fremantle 5 years 10 months ago #149095

• South4theflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 24
What a great win

From what I witnessed today you guys MUST play finals

Last edit: by South4theflag.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 297 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp