Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Notice in today's West, alignment 5 years 10 months ago #149027

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

FreeDees wrote: Hi Mr AFL, yes it will be going to the vote the club has confirmed.

The debate will probably end up being whether the constitution requires a 75% or 50% majority for entry into an alignment.

As you are aware I believe the changes to the integrity of the club involved in an alignment are so massive that to enter one it should be 3 out of every 4 members in support.
I am just hoping that all those who agree get along on 19 June to have their voices heard.

Cheers

Damian

Again I would strongly recommend that a 75% vote of ALL ELIGIBLE MEMBERS, not just those present at the General Meeting, to vote in favour of the alignment for it to be carried.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Notice in today's West, alignment 3 years 5 months ago #197231

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
stt thanks a lot, at least there will have to be some sort of vote.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 766 guests and 3 members online

• Froggy
  • Frothy
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric