Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 10 months ago #148384

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
A disappointing last quarter wipeout but very competitive for three quarters. Probably the best effort by any other side against Subiaco this season so far.
Still 7 of best 22 not available and unlikely to see a full strength side on the ground again this season.
Good win by the Colts. They go on their merry way towards finals footy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 10 months ago #148413

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

smokey wrote: A disappointing last quarter wipeout but very competitive for three quarters. Probably the best effort by any other side against Subiaco this season so far.
Still 7 of best 22 not available and unlikely to see a full strength side on the ground again this season.
Good win by the Colts. They go on their merry way towards finals footy.

Smokey, we got within 20 points of them and played well v $ubi.

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 10 months ago #148415

• Worm Burner
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
I listened to the Noongar Radio broadcast ( not the most entertaining but better than nothing ) and Perth gave away a number of unnecessary 50's and free's in the first half which resulted in Subi goals, really need to eliminate these mistakes.

They said Leggett had been reported so hoping there wasn't much in it.

White still 2-3 weeks away, he's only played 19 games since he's been at the club!! Bourne and Collard didn't play in either grade and not on the latest injury list. Bourne really ads some zip to our midfield so hope he's back in soon

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 10 months ago #148503

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 384
That was a great effort by the team on Saturday. They took it up to Subi until the 15 minute mark of the last quarter. I hope they take plenty of confidence from matching it with Subi and build on it and the result against Claremont to put in another competitive performance this week against Swans.

Report on Cody Leggett was a joke. Not sure the ump followed through with it but no chance he'll get time for that. Best game I've seen Mitchell Browne play. Took a massive screamer riding the pack. Might have found a spot at half forward.

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 10 months ago #148511

• demons2013
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Anyone know what has happened to Richard Bourne and Cal Collard? disappeared the past fortnight and not on injury list?

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 9 months ago #148520

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
According to WAFL World Cody Leggett got a two week suspension down to one with an early guilty plea. From what I saw of the incident that is a joke. Especially with blokes getting a $50 fine for much worse.

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 9 months ago #148523

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mr AFL wrote: According to WAFL World Cody Leggett got a two week suspension down to one with an early guilty plea. From what I saw of the incident that is a joke. Especially with blokes getting a $50 fine for much worse.

That is the penalty for pushing the WAFC Elite team so hard for 3 quarters.

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 9 months ago #148535

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 118

demons2013 wrote: Anyone know what has happened to Richard Bourne and Cal Collard? disappeared the past fortnight and not on injury list?

Bourne has gone to play in the country, not sure about Collard but it looks like he has gone. The 3 week break we had has certainly tempted some to look for easier pastures. Collard was struggling but I thought Bourne had played a couple of useful games.

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 9 months ago #148536

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Bourne did the same at EF a few years back.....talented kid, pace to burn.....played in Kalgoorlie from memory......obviously the country money is a tad more inviting than city money...

Round Eight 2018 vs Subiaco 5 years 9 months ago #148567

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I believe he went "walkabout" without telling the club. He is said to be possibly back in Esperance.
He wont be playing footy for a while, I suspect.
Such a shame. he has the ability to offer so much to WAFL footy.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 224 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • one time only
  • Southerner
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr