Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148041

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351
Can anyone tell me who kicked the winning behind or was it rushed?
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148042

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Clint Jones I think DD.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148044

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yep just read it on The West. How fitting CJ would kick the winning point he has had to endure some mighty floggings and no chance of finals in sight. He deserves to experience some glory. We sit just outside the top 5 but I think its a bit out of our reach TBH. Would need all our best players on the park most weeks. I noticed Devin McFarlane played in the two's today. Was that his first hit out this year? He will add a bit of class and experience if he can find his form and fitness.
Get on your bike.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148045

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

DD wrote: Yep just read it on The West. How fitting CJ would kick the winning point he has had to endure some mighty floggings and no chance of finals in sight. He deserves to experience some glory. We sit just outside the top 5 but I think its a bit out of our reach TBH. Would need all our best players on the park most weeks. I noticed Devin McFarlane played in the two's today. Was that his first hit out this year? He will add a bit of class and experience if he can find his form and fitness.

Fairly certain he played reserves in round 3.

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148049

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

DD wrote: Yep just read it on The West. How fitting CJ would kick the winning point he has had to endure some mighty floggings and no chance of finals in sight. He deserves to experience some glory. We sit just outside the top 5 but I think its a bit out of our reach TBH. Would need all our best players on the park most weeks. I noticed Devin McFarlane played in the two's today. Was that his first hit out this year? He will add a bit of class and experience if he can find his form and fitness.

He hurt his hamstring in the pre-season and again against Peel in Reserves, another run in the Ressies next week I reckon.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148065

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Well done Demons, the one highlight on an otherwise dismal day of lop sided results in the WAFL.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148123

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Where are all the Dees fans comments on the game? Still celebrating their big win?

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148153

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

ArkRoyal wrote: a great effort by the red and black -- old Darren Harris has not had much luck coaching against Demons, has he? Well done again lads.

Harro prior to arriving at Tigerland would not know what its like to lose to Perth :)

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148164

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
I am interstate and missed the game. I should miss more games as when I do we win.
Appears to have been a great effort by the boys. Some interesting stats. Claremont had much more use of the ball but seemed to waste it. Our accuracy with disposals 62% to 50 % by Claremont so we used it very well in comparison.
Once again a determined comeback as it looked all over at one stage in the last quarter.
I noted that Blake Johnson kicked 4 goals. That is good to see. Was it a good effort. He is a good size and has some ability to develop into a KP player IMO.

Last edit: by smokey.

Round Seven 2018 vs Claremont 5 years 10 months ago #148165

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sitting in 6th spot one win and percentage outside the top 5. Ideal time to search for a couple of players to bring in that can add to the squad. I'm not talking depth players but key position is the obvious one, a man mountain ruckman would be handy or key forwards or key backman. Our midfield seems ok.
Get on your bike.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 384 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes