Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146384

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Stand the Test wrote: Back line a definite problem, really miss Sinkers when he doesn't play. Recruitment focus must be there. Lets's look at the comp tho. Sd won't win too many, neither will cl and ef have wasted their money. We won't finish near bottom stand on me.

There you have it right there,”Swans won’t win too many” They beat us pretty easy.
Haven’t played Claremont yet and East Freo beat us.

If we were to be any good this season we have to beat the teams around us and we just don’t.
That’s where the improvement comes from and we can’t even do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146385

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Is there anyone out there, anyone, who has a bit of belief in the dees?

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146386

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
I just want to have a bit of an exchange now and again that isn't negative.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146387

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Mate it’s hard to be positive when we see the same results with each coach and there stints at the club.
Last finals appearance 21 years ago and last flag including this season 41 years ago it’s hard to put a positive spin on those stats.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146388

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
I get it I really do but imagine you are a PFC player and you are working your ring off to improve and all anyone wants to say is how crap we are. There are positives there for sure and surely someone can see them. This is the time to back the leggets, ninjas, yeos, eyres sinkers etc not bury them under a mountain of history. If this was 2000 and we lost 19 in a row fair enough go to town but isn't the current squad genuinely deserving of support.
And no I have connection to club, just a supporter, not into propaganda.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146390

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213

Stand the Test wrote: Agree with all that Smoke but disagree that we can't and don't compete well enough with everyone but soob. Who is at other wafl clubs that we had a proper go at?

Rhys Palmer. Shopped himself around. We were not prepared to pay his asking. Swans apparently were.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146394

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43

Stand the Test wrote: Is there anyone out there, anyone, who has a bit of belief in the dees?

I have a lot of faith in the Dees. Will we finish last yeah probably. We have gone hard at the recruiting table over the last 2 years but have had some terrible luck (Graham, Tendai, Smith,Wellingham etc) . We have also been beaten at the finish line for some great recruits by some more financial clubs who are obviously paying a little more and probably under the table. We only lost two of our own up and coming potential stars this year. One through family commitments over east and another through - well I'm hearing varying reports why he isn't playing. Get these two boys back and add 1 more tall defender and a second Ruck and we will be a strong side. We are not far away.... We just beat last years Premiers. We cant judge ourselves too harshly against half the eagles. This week against WP will be more of an accurate reflection to where we are at.

Last edit: by PD1899.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146396

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
The performances of Brant Colledge , Cody Leggett , Christian Eyres , Cody Byrne , Cory Yeo , Matthew Taylor and the continued leadership by example input from Clint Jones must be giving Dees folk some feel - there's still young blokes coming through to train up
That game could have gotten ugly but to the Demons credit they stuck it out and made it very respectable so that's the message to be taken every week

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146397

• demons2013
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 3
Spencer White injured his hamstring on the weekend will be out for 3 weeks, but with the bye maybe just the 2.

Round Four 2018 vs East Perth 5 years 11 months ago #146403

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

Stand the Test wrote: Is there anyone out there, anyone, who has a bit of belief in the dees?

No
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 459 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes