Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 3 weeks ago #144958

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Well moving on to this weeks game we take on East Fremantle at Shark Park which hasn't been a happy hunting ground for us Demons supporters for almost a decade. We haven't won there since round seven, 2009, when we recorded a 13-point win. Since then we have lost 11 games in a row by an average margin of 35-points.

Clint Jones you would think should be available to play this week which will help the midfield. Michael Sinclair played reserves so he's another that could play and not sure about Devin McFarlane who didn't play on the weekend and I haven't heard whether he is injured or not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 3 weeks ago #144960

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Decade?
Try 50 years!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 3 weeks ago #144962

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That may be the case DF, but I was just going off since our last victory there.

You would think with Jones, Sinclair and McFarlane hopefully back into the team this should see us improve. Particularly Sinclair and McFarlane who prefer to kick rather than handpass.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 3 weeks ago #144971

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
[quote=You would think with Jones, Sinclair and McFarlane hopefully back into the team this should see us improve. Particularly Sinclair and McFarlane who prefer to kick rather than handpass.[/quote]

Hypothetically, Sinclair, Jones and McFarlane are all fit, who makes way for these 3 from last weeks game?
Henderson, Cary and Johnson for mine.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 3 weeks ago #144973

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Henderson probably yes as he was a late inclusion for Jones. Cary I can see being in and out of the team, form permitting. Johnson I'd like to persist with for another week to see how he responds. Maybe Edmonds is one that could make way.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 2 weeks ago #145130

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Clint Jones is listed as a test for this week as is Michael Sinclair and Mitch League. Devin McFarlane is a week away with a hamstring injury. Sam Garstone has an ankle and Richie Bourne an abductor will both miss a week.

I’d be bringing in Jones if fit, Sinclair although I think he might need another week in the two’s and young ruckman Dakota Baldwin-Wright.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 2 weeks ago #145135

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
What has happened to Ben Power and Julian Jacobs. I heard they were both returning this season.
Also from an EF side, I believe Boekhorst was injured early last week and Schofield may have been reported. If they are both out we may have some sort of chance.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 2 weeks ago #145147

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Cesspit wrote: What has happened to Ben Power and Julian Jacobs. I heard they were both returning this season.
Also from an EF side, I believe Boekhorst was injured early last week and Schofield may have been reported. If they are both out we may have some sort of chance.

Power is listed as TBC on the injury list. As far as I know the Julian Jacobs returning to the team was only on rumour here on ozfooty. Never heard it anywhere else and I spoke to some people a lot closer to the club than me and they knew nothing either.

If there was any truth to this rumour why would they give Ninyette the number 8, which he wore in his second stint at he club, or give Taylor number 10, his first number at the club.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 2 weeks ago #145148

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Cesspit wrote: What has happened to Ben Power and Julian Jacobs. I heard they were both returning this season.

According to the EF thread BOB and Liam Anthony may have called it a day. We need all the help we can get.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Round Two 2018 vs East Fremantle 6 years 2 weeks ago #145149

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
The only hope we would have of beating East Freo is if they come out to cocky and think the 4 points are in the bag and then we would have to come out and blow them away in the first quarter.
Mmmm what are the chances of that happening.
Not great I would’ve thought.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 720 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • premiership hangover

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL