Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144894

• Worm Burner
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 16
Looking at the positives Zach Hill made a solid debut, made a few passing errors but he was no orphan in that department. Yeo and Giobbi look like being handy recruits and Bourne should only get better.

Ninyette has had better days and along with Collard should form a good small forward combination.

Chester looks like he has improved over the pre-season and its good to have Taylor back and Leggett return from injury Giblett did some good things but also some howlers, especially in the third quarter when he left his man and failed to bring the ball the ball to ground resulting in the easiest of goals to Swans.

It was quite windy and the players didn't adapt, plenty of out on the fulls. I lost count of the number of frees Swans received inside 50, just kills you.

Johnson was very average in the warm-up and took that form into the game.

Palmer was excellent for Swans and no doubt we missed Jones clearance work

A tough one next week and we'll likely be 0-2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144895

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

Stand the Test wrote: Let's not go into our shells already guys. I admit I was expecting better but if we'd played 120 mins of footy instead of 100 we would have got close to beating top 4 side. I know if, if but pretty good effort from a new side. CJ plays who know? Give it a month or so.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda same old excuses year in year out but NONE OF US are surprised anymore. What is this clubs plan to make us a top 4 side? Do they have one or do they just roll out a few lines thinking the faithful will fall for it?

Is there anyone in charge? I pray someone will take charge of this club and make a fair dinkum effort to make this club competitive and a club the opposition takes seriously. The last couple of years we are a laughing stock. Let me tell you we feel it from the opposition supporters. The top clubs see an opportunity for a big percentage booster and the clubs that aren't that good see an opportunity for 4 premiership points and to get their season going.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144896

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
I know Spencer White kicked 4 goals but is 5 disposals enough work rate??

Someone suggested he did a groin,
Should we persist with 10 point players that that can't give us value in terms of number of games?
Can't or won't stay on the park.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144897

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
We do not spend points wisely!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144903

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Should be an interesting contest next week between EF and Perth....who ever loses is going to have some very depressed fans......how did ex EF boys in Bourne and Yeo go for u boys?

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144904

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Yep I thought was very good. Bourne looks like he can definitely add something to the team with his pace.

Opening round. Perth host Swans 6 years 2 weeks ago #144910

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
I still can’t cop that second half capitulation yesterday. To be four points down early in the third quarter to then lose by 45 is completely unacceptable. As I said yesterday I think this is more a mental thing than a fitness thing. Maybe when things are getting hot in the kitchen our boys don’t have the mental capacity to deal with it and take on the challenge. Instead as we’ve seen all to often we just roll over and loses that should be under four goals end up being eight goal plus thrashing’s.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Opening round. Perth host Swa 6 years 2 weeks ago #144923

• Jimmy Two Times
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
I throught Spencer White in the last quarter was going to be a key factor. He had inches on his opponent and Perth appear to go long into the forward line. In the second minute, her takes a pack mark, kicks a goal and goes straight off. Was he injured?

If not, why wasn’t he left on the field?

Opening round. Perth host Swa 6 years 2 weeks ago #144950

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329

Jimmy Two Times wrote: I throught Spencer White in the last quarter was going to be a key factor. He had inches on his opponent and Perth appear to go long into the forward line. In the second minute, her takes a pack mark, kicks a goal and goes straight off. Was he injured?

If not, why wasn’t he left on the field?

Jimmy Mr AFL brought me up to speed with White.He looks good from the spectators view.But he's built like Tarzan but plays like Jane,,lol.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

Opening round. Perth host Swa 6 years 2 weeks ago #144961

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
That;s what I mean.
Worth the points?

That's a bit unfair on Jane don't you think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

Last edit: by Demons Forever.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 351 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL