Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143685

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
A Perth Premiership in 5 years would be a wonderful result for our Wafl comp.Which needs a traditional club to challenge Subi and the 2 Afl sides.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143693

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Grump wrote: I think that what the guy is trying to do is change the attitude and as such the culture by being positive and injecting some hope ( not the right word but ....)

The complaints abt zones is the same for us and a few other clubs, it is what it is! Our president admitted that without the alignment we would have spend big and drain the piggy bank to be competitive. Subi can do it due to the injection each year with their hoardings deal with the WAFL but that has finished and the piggy bank will eventually drain sadly for them but their well will run dry!

He is trying so at least give him some credit!

That’s fair enough saying that Grump if the club was being seen to be like Subi,building towards winning a flag in 5 years......but I don’t see that sadly for me this mob is just full of words and no serious action.

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143696

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

30plusyeardrought wrote:

Grump wrote: I think that what the guy is trying to do is change the attitude and as such the culture by being positive and injecting some hope ( not the right word but ....)

The complaints abt zones is the same for us and a few other clubs, it is what it is! Our president admitted that without the alignment we would have spend big and drain the piggy bank to be competitive. Subi can do it due to the injection each year with their hoardings deal with the WAFL but that has finished and the piggy bank will eventually drain sadly for them but their well will run dry!

He is trying so at least give him some credit!

That’s fair enough saying that Grump if the club was being seen to be like Subi,building towards winning a flag in 5 years......but I don’t see that sadly for me this mob is just full of words and no serious action.

As always I bow to your better knowledge being closer, I am trying to be positive!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143699

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

30plusyeardrought wrote: Laurel and Hardy are alive and well.
First Laurel says “our club will be like Subi”
Then Hardy comes out with this latest crap.

Shit we can’t even make a top 5,can’t hang onto players and can’t sign anyone that makes a difference how the hell do we win a flag in 5 years?
My prediction is a few more wooden spoons in this timeframe and no finals.

That's being very disrespectful to Laurel and Hardy 30plus. More like Dumb and Dumber.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143701

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

DD wrote:

30plusyeardrought wrote: Laurel and Hardy are alive and well.
First Laurel says “our club will be like Subi”
Then Hardy comes out with this latest crap.

Shit we can’t even make a top 5,can’t hang onto players and can’t sign anyone that makes a difference how the hell do we win a flag in 5 years?
My prediction is a few more wooden spoons in this timeframe and no finals.

That's being very disrespectful to Laurel and Hardy 30plus. More like Dumb and Dumber.

Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels are great actors. :p :p

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143708

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

gtrxuone wrote: A Perth Premiership in 5 years would be a wonderful result for our Wafl comp.Which needs a traditional club to challenge Subi and the 2 Afl sides.

I don't know why everyone keeps putting East Perth in there. We've done nothing with the alignment so far.

But anyway, what happens after 5 years if/when Perth haven't improved.

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143774

• alahoy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

one time only wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: A Perth Premiership in 5 years would be a wonderful result for our Wafl comp.Which needs a traditional club to challenge Subi and the 2 Afl sides.

I don't know why everyone keeps putting East Perth in there. We've done nothing with the alignment so far.

Agreed. The only time we might have won it was in the transition period when we still had the likes of Paul Johnson, Michael Swan and Josh Smith around. Now that we can't recruit we're stuffed.

Bronte obviously banked on winning a quick premiership or two to shut up the peasants but it didn't happen and the rest is .......

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143795

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Geez you are hard done by.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143797

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Demons Forever wrote: Geez you are hard done by.

I was almost brought to tears reading that DF....poor ol WCE Reserves only have some weeks 23 players (not from their own zone) that their masters dont need that become available for their team to choose from and then there's McGinnity & Wellingham who are apparently not "recruits"! :dry:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Premiership Within 5 Years 6 years 1 month ago #143798

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
it depends whether they make the finals in the AFL or not, if they do EP and Peel will field weak teams in our finals -- WP had that happen to them and were able to take advantage of it.

The club needs to recruit heavily and I mean heavily, at a level seen at Perth in the mid 1980s. Can someone tell the board? They have recruitted a number of fine players in the past but not enought to add depth to the club in any given year.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 379 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes