Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132540

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
30plus: I have a question for you, if you would be kind enough to give you view that would be good. Did the PFC get the wood spoon due to a lack of depth in players or because of the attitude of the players?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stand the Test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132562

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
If I may be permitted Ark, we gave 100% in all but two games, losses to Peel and Claremont, and thus it was basically our lack of depth that caused the results. Oh and we were ripped off by umps in one loss to EF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132564

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
STT: Thanks -- always good to read your thoughts. I would concur with you. It was frustratting reading a lot of Perth's results throughout the season, because as you know, the club was competitive until after half-time in most games. Younger teams and lowly teams have tended to run out of skill and endurance in the second half of games since the code of aussie rules was invented.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132566

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
No Mr AFL against the brick wall behind the interchange gates. Plenty of talent to work with we can only hope for the competitions sake Perth can become competitive every year.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132570

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Mr AFL wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: If I could make some observations guys, I believe the resilience of the Demons faithful is astonishing. At the game a fortnight ago I again witnessed some ordinary behaviour. The crew that stands behind the interchange area swilling beer. Most of it was ok if not mainly negative to the opposition rather than supporting Perth. But one of your own Simon Tunbridge was significantly injured perhaps career ending. He was abused very unfairly, but it made me think it might not encourage Perth talent to return home. These comments reflect on only a certain element at the club.

LB are you referring to the can bar. If so where about was this group standing. At the back near the bar or at the front near the fence.

Wasn't Constable Care there last Saturday?
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132578

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

Larry Bird wrote: No Mr AFL against the brick wall behind the interchange gates. Plenty of talent to work with we can only hope for the competitions sake Perth can become competitive every year.

As far as I'm aware if it's where you are saying there not allowed to drink there anyway.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132579

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD wrote:

Mr AFL wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: If I could make some observations guys, I believe the resilience of the Demons faithful is astonishing. At the game a fortnight ago I again witnessed some ordinary behaviour. The crew that stands behind the interchange area swilling beer. Most of it was ok if not mainly negative to the opposition rather than supporting Perth. But one of your own Simon Tunbridge was significantly injured perhaps career ending. He was abused very unfairly, but it made me think it might not encourage Perth talent to return home. These comments reflect on only a certain element at the club.

LB are you referring to the can bar. If so where about was this group standing. At the back near the bar or at the front near the fence.

Wasn't Constable Care there last Saturday?

Who's that DD?

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132869

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Matthew Taylor has been delisted by North. Would be good to get him home and slot him straight back into defence.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132875

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

Mr AFL wrote: Matthew Taylor has been delisted by North. Would be good to get him home and slot him straight back into defence.

Gee I thought all draftees got 2 year contracts? Maybe he was a rookie listed and maybe they only get offered 1 year. Hope he comes back and reignites his career. Got age on his side for another crack at it.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132876

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 393

Mr AFL wrote: Matthew Taylor has been delisted by North. Would be good to get him home and slot him straight back into defence.

Yep, agree. High quality player at WAFL level and would make a huge difference to our defence.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 2001 guests and one member online

• Royals78

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric