Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132487

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Head to head with EP I would imagine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132489

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Wooden spoons are won by the worst performing team in a season. Perth on field was better than Perth off field. Make sense! Time for a cultural change and a radical change at Demon land.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132496

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248

astro wrote: Wooden spoons are won by the worst performing team in a season. Perth on field was better than Perth off field. Make sense! Time for a cultural change and a radical change at Demon land.

And how would you know dork brain.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132503

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Our club better be throwing everything at our delisted players. Anyone know if Sharrod Wellingham is contracted at WC for another year? Subiaco already signed Josh Hill apparently those bastards have no shame and will target Wellingham I reckon.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132505

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
If I could make some observations guys, I believe the resilience of the Demons faithful is astonishing. At the game a fortnight ago I again witnessed some ordinary behaviour. The crew that stands behind the interchange area swilling beer. Most of it was ok if not mainly negative to the opposition rather than supporting Perth. But one of your own Simon Tunbridge was significantly injured perhaps career ending. He was abused very unfairly, but it made me think it might not encourage Perth talent to return home. These comments reflect on only a certain element at the club.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132507

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

DD wrote: Our club better be throwing everything at our delisted players. Anyone know if Sharrod Wellingham is contracted at WC for another year? Subiaco already signed Josh Hill apparently those bastards have no shame and will target Wellingham I reckon.

after Hill's performance against Subi on Saturday I'm not sure we'd want him....

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132513

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

BC wrote:

DD wrote: Our club better be throwing everything at our delisted players. Anyone know if Sharrod Wellingham is contracted at WC for another year? Subiaco already signed Josh Hill apparently those bastards have no shame and will target Wellingham I reckon.

after Hill's performance against Subi on Saturday I'm not sure we'd want him....

I'm sure a seagull (pardon the pun) will flourish in the most dominant side in the competition.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132517

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145

Larry Bird wrote: If I could make some observations guys, I believe the resilience of the Demons faithful is astonishing. At the game a fortnight ago I again witnessed some ordinary behaviour. The crew that stands behind the interchange area swilling beer. Most of it was ok if not mainly negative to the opposition rather than supporting Perth. But one of your own Simon Tunbridge was significantly injured perhaps career ending. He was abused very unfairly, but it made me think it might not encourage Perth talent to return home. These comments reflect on only a certain element at the club.

LB are you referring to the can bar. If so where about was this group standing. At the back near the bar or at the front near the fence.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132518

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
DD...i'm not sure how tough Adam Simpson is on his players but I can tell you that if he brings the laziness we saw on the weekend to Subi then Schofield will tear strips off him.

Another Wooden Spoon 6 years 7 months ago #132529

• 30plusyeardrought
  • 30plusyeardrought's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
FMD I create a topic "another wooden spoon" and I'm stuffed if I know what some of you are posting on here has to do with this topic.

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 798 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest