OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 415 guests and one member online

  • ArkRoyal

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Mr Football
  • Bogtrotter
  • fisherman
  • Footytragic
  • inside50
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: Another Wooden Spoon

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132487

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 399
  • Thank you received: 68
Head to head with EP I would imagine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132489

  • astro
  • astro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1096
  • Thank you received: 30
Wooden spoons are won by the worst performing team in a season. Perth on field was better than Perth off field. Make sense! Time for a cultural change and a radical change at Demon land.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132496

  • Demons Forever
  • Demons Forever's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2569
  • Thank you received: 74

astro wrote: Wooden spoons are won by the worst performing team in a season. Perth on field was better than Perth off field. Make sense! Time for a cultural change and a radical change at Demon land.


And how would you know dork brain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132503

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 391
Our club better be throwing everything at our delisted players. Anyone know if Sharrod Wellingham is contracted at WC for another year? Subiaco already signed Josh Hill apparently those bastards have no shame and will target Wellingham I reckon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132505

  • Larry Bird
  • Larry Bird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1156
  • Thank you received: 71
If I could make some observations guys, I believe the resilience of the Demons faithful is astonishing. At the game a fortnight ago I again witnessed some ordinary behaviour. The crew that stands behind the interchange area swilling beer. Most of it was ok if not mainly negative to the opposition rather than supporting Perth. But one of your own Simon Tunbridge was significantly injured perhaps career ending. He was abused very unfairly, but it made me think it might not encourage Perth talent to return home. These comments reflect on only a certain element at the club.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132507

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4189
  • Thank you received: 550

DD wrote: Our club better be throwing everything at our delisted players. Anyone know if Sharrod Wellingham is contracted at WC for another year? Subiaco already signed Josh Hill apparently those bastards have no shame and will target Wellingham I reckon.


after Hill's performance against Subi on Saturday I'm not sure we'd want him....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132513

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2179
  • Thank you received: 391

BC wrote:

DD wrote: Our club better be throwing everything at our delisted players. Anyone know if Sharrod Wellingham is contracted at WC for another year? Subiaco already signed Josh Hill apparently those bastards have no shame and will target Wellingham I reckon.


after Hill's performance against Subi on Saturday I'm not sure we'd want him....

I'm sure a seagull (pardon the pun) will flourish in the most dominant side in the competition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132517

  • Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3049
  • Thank you received: 70

Larry Bird wrote: If I could make some observations guys, I believe the resilience of the Demons faithful is astonishing. At the game a fortnight ago I again witnessed some ordinary behaviour. The crew that stands behind the interchange area swilling beer. Most of it was ok if not mainly negative to the opposition rather than supporting Perth. But one of your own Simon Tunbridge was significantly injured perhaps career ending. He was abused very unfairly, but it made me think it might not encourage Perth talent to return home. These comments reflect on only a certain element at the club.


LB are you referring to the can bar. If so where about was this group standing. At the back near the bar or at the front near the fence.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132518

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4189
  • Thank you received: 550
DD...i'm not sure how tough Adam Simpson is on his players but I can tell you that if he brings the laziness we saw on the weekend to Subi then Schofield will tear strips off him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Wooden Spoon 8 months 4 weeks ago #132529

  • 30plusyeardrought
  • 30plusyeardrought's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1725
  • Thank you received: 53
FMD I create a topic "another wooden spoon" and I'm stuffed if I know what some of you are posting on here has to do with this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by 30plusyeardrought.
Moderators: Dazzler
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags