Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129885

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

ArkRoyal wrote: DF Their performance since Earl has been re-appointted has been very poor; it shows they don't respect him, as they are incapable of following his instructions. Cl had 100 more possessions than the red and blacks which demonstrates a profound lack of effort. In comparison, agaainst Subi, SD had more of the ball so you cannot question their endeavour.

More like lack of ability or skill level to carry out Earls instructions Ark.....ditto for Wiley at EF....all good having a game plan if you have the cattle to carry it out.....Schofield is just spoilt.....how come Watters game plan at St Kilda wasnt as successful as the one he had at Subi?....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129891

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Freeze -- they were five goals in front of EF a few weeks ago. Did they have the talent then? The truth is Freezin, that if Perth had not dropped their bundle ef would be winless.

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129901

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1162
There is no way a coach should hold his job after that

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129904

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It is hard to fathom how a team could b so disgraceful after 1/4 time

As I said earlier heads need to roll

Surely Marty must fall on his sword now?

Last edit: by Southrlegends.

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129912

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391

Southrlegends wrote: It is hard to fathom how a team could b so disgraceful after 1/4 time

As I said earlier heads need to roll

Surely Marty must fall on his sword now?

You would think so

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129962

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ArkRoyal wrote: Freeze -- they were five goals in front of EF a few weeks ago. Did they have the talent then? The truth is Freezin, that if Perth had not dropped their bundle ef would be winless.

Considering EF are in the same predicament as Perth I dont see your point mate?....are you telling me if Schofield was Perth coach now and Spalding was Subi's coach, their ladder positions would be reversed?.....mate anyone of those WAFL coaches could have Subi or SF in similar ladder positions with the cattle they have available....is Cam Shepherd a good coach?....he must be as he coached Peel to a flag last year.....come on mate lets get real here....I reckon if Perth or EF had the likes of say a Kitchen, Lockyer, DelaHunty, Litherland and Adamson in their teams they wouldnt be sitting where they are now....

Last edit: by Freezin.

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129978

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
Two years ago Perth FC had a very good colts coach - he had the ability to teach & develop his charges , and this is evidenced by some of them going East & some of them ending up at other WAFL clubs
From an outsiders view - at Perth there's a gaping hole at the end of the Colts program leading into Seniors and it needs to be closed.
Matthew Parker - somehow drifted to an Amateur club & this young fella reminds me of a rookie Peter Matera a tiny bit is one example
Unless there is a concrete mission written on the wall for everyone to see & understand the expectations it won't matter who is at the top

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #129980

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Grassy dont forget SF have landed on their feet the last couple of years getting a whole bunch of AFL rejects back like Shaw,Garlett,Schloithe,Johnson,Hams,,Vandeleur D'Olio & Main at a young age....all are mainstays for their success ...pretty unheard of getting cluster back in such a short time span....most clubs get dribs and drabs back.....if most of those SF guys were AFL decent they wouldnt be down at SF now.....thus who would be kicking their goals?...

....just imagine if the likes of McInness, Johnson,Mayne, Tunbridge,Kent etc had been delisted earlier....Perth would be a lot stronger than they are now......just how the dice rolls sometime....not saying SF havent worked hard for their off field success by creating a good culture....just come end of the day player availability goes a long way to success in the WAFL....plus money too!...

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #130024

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
The thing with Matthew Parker and others like him Southerner is that they play ok at Perth but don't stick around. They then go to other clubs and play much better. The simple fact is we don't develop our players as well as other clubs. I'm not talking about the ones that get drafted either I'm referring to the ones that potentially could be 100-150 game WAFL players. If Liam Ryan came to Perth instead of Subiaco would he still be the same player. I don't think so.

With regards to the colts coach you are talking about are you referring to Barry Stanton who coached the colts before Andrew Ruck?

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Round 20,2017 v Claremont 6 years 8 months ago #130034

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
I think I may be mate - sort of guy who might be a smart addition to the senior coaching group

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1094 guests and 3 members online

• Swedgen
  • Frothy
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric