Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round 15 vs Swan Districts 6 years 8 months ago #127429

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Grassy wrote: Hey DW,did any of you guys see what the Cops were doing in the shed behind the Northern End,leading one bloke away?

What was that all about?Looked like 50 or so we're simply taking cover from the rain,doing nothing else but trying to keep warm.Good luck with that,with the Wind heading straight for you.Brrrrrrrrr!

I was walking back from the outer after grabbing an extra jacket from the car...saw Marty Atkins interrogating the security guard about sumthin' then noticed the cops walking thru the shed. At that stage I hastily made a clean getaway to the canteen area and remained as inconspicuous as possible for the next half hour or so. Close call Grassy but I got to watch the second half:P :P :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dirty Weekender.

Round 15 vs Swan Districts 6 years 8 months ago #127535

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
It was bloody cold on Saturday. Well done to anyone who braved the elements and managed to last the whole game.

Basic errors cost us on the weekend. Also the fact which I spoke about before the game that players must take their opportunities. We didn't. Kicked 5.5 in the first quarter, missed three set shots from directly in front and from memory Swans only really went forward twice in the opening term and scored goals both times.

Round 15 vs Swan Districts 6 years 8 months ago #127536

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
Do we have a skills coach?
Someone who was known for good skills when playing.
It seems to me that our kicking in general play and set shots for goal hasn't improved in fact it's been on the nose for seasons.

Round 15 vs Swan Districts 6 years 8 months ago #127550

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Mr AFL wrote: It was bloody cold on Saturday. Well done to anyone who braved the elements and managed to last the whole game.

Basic errors cost us on the weekend. Also the fact which I spoke about before the game that players must take their opportunities. We didn't. Kicked 5.5 in the first quarter, missed three set shots from directly in front and from memory Swans only really went forward twice in the opening term and scored goals both times.

That's what cost you the game; you kept us in it with your inaccurate shots at goal.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 285 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes