Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123486

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
I say bring on the alignment which will go through with my proposals that we play home games on the moon in our new cerise and salmon jumpers playing as the Perth Turds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123496

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Stand the Test wrote: I say bring on the alignment which will go through with my proposals that we play home games on the moon in our new cerise and salmon jumpers playing as the Perth Turds.

At your first game at your new home venue could you please take the WAFC en masse and leave them there?

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123503

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
What if the board changes? Didn't they oppose Peel until the last minute? Didn't Peel say they would never do an alignment ever?

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123504

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Bazza and all, please move on. Will never happen, PFC will be one of the clubs (with Subi, WP, SD and EF) who can say they have never been aligned.

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123509

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Bazza wrote: What if the board changes? Didn't they oppose Peel until the last minute? Didn't Peel say they would never do an alignment ever?

The Perth board did not agree to vote for Peel.

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123512

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144

swan42 wrote:

Bazza wrote: What if the board changes? Didn't they oppose Peel until the last minute? Didn't Peel say they would never do an alignment ever?

Didn't Catalano have something to do with Peel coming in? Grassy might remember more.

Last edit: by Mr AFL.

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123514

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
There is no way that any PFC board could get a majority of members to support an 'alignment'; keep in mind, the club was suppossed to become the Southern Demons, but the members booted the idea. In relation to Perth and the the Peel controversy, the President, reportedlly changed his vote because the Commission offerred the club a quid. Presentlly, Perth has money, has had for over a decade, which means it will be much harder for the Commission or the Eagles to carry favour with the club.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Emphatic NO to any alignment 6 years 10 months ago #123528

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161

swan42 wrote:

No they didn't at first , then the club voted for it officially on the record and broke the impasse allowing Peel in, hence my point, things don't always turn out the way the board thinks.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 331 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes