Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119217

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Whoever gets the win here will give their season a bit of a kick start and unfortunately for the loser I think that means they will finish bottom of the table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119380

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Mr AFL wrote: Whoever gets the win here will give their season a bit of a kick start and unfortunately for the loser I think that means they will finish bottom of the table.

Imo Mr AFL if we don't win this one I can't see us winning one for the rest of the season.

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119401

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Perth seem to be getting off to good starts in games so far - really it's just a need to stay up that little bit longer
And truthfully Perth have come up against 3 reasonably strong sides straight up so it's been a pretty sound effort so far given the youth influx
Be interesting to see if Stack & Papertalk could form a bit of an act up forward supporting White , that's a bit of structure to work with
Sorry to butt in btw
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr AFL, Dazzler

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119406

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

30plusyeardrought wrote:

Mr AFL wrote: Whoever gets the win here will give their season a bit of a kick start and unfortunately for the loser I think that means they will finish bottom of the table.

Imo Mr AFL if we don't win this one I can't see us winning one for the rest of the season.

Feeling is mutual mate....at least you guys have an excuse playing youth...not too sure what EF excuse is or will be TBH :pinch:

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119423

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391

Southerner wrote: Perth seem to be getting off to good starts in games so far - really it's just a need to stay up that little bit longer
And truthfully Perth have come up against 3 reasonably strong sides straight up so it's been a pretty sound effort so far given the youth influx
Be interesting to see if Stack & Papertalk could form a bit of an act up forward supporting White , that's a bit of structure to work with
Sorry to butt in btw

Yep, spot on. Third quarters have been the killer so far. They seem to disappear for a period after half time. Not sure what they are putting in the curried egg sandwiches at half time but happened in every game so far.

I welcome your input Southerner. Your posts are always a good read.

Might be time to unleash another talented youngster up from the colts. Cody Kickett played a terrific second half last week in the reserves. Hard at it, smart around the goals, a great kick. Can't be far away from joining his ex-colt team mates in the ones.

Last edit: by Dazzler.

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119438

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Way to go Dazz. We have blooded 6 kids so far and Cody Kickett must be close to being number 7. I watched him closely in the ressies last week and he was most influential in a fantastic come back.
These kids will learn from there experiences against bigger bodied players and will adapt as the season goes on.
We must stop those 3rd quarter fadeouts.

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119439

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Cheers Daz

Perth got 9 goals from two key forwards last week against what I consider the real favourites for the flag , that would have delighted Earl & got him thinking of the third deepish forward to take another defender away while easing further pressure on the good kids who need the room to do their thing
I'd have a redback on it mate ;)

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 2 weeks ago #119461

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southerner wrote: Perth seem to be getting off to good starts in games so far - really it's just a need to stay up that little bit longer
Sorry to butt in btw

Yep we have been apart from last week when Claremont were the best team all day. The youth have brought a freshness to he playing group and they played with youthful exuberance the first two weeks. Hopefully we play the way we did the first two weeks, minus the little lapses, against the Sharks on Saturday.

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 1 week ago #119552

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217
Geez, Marlin dropped to ressies leaves us shorter than normal down back.
Walley also playing ressies..no big surprise.
Sinclair returns. He has been badly missed.
Would have liked to have seen Blake Johnson back in the side and Jacobs would have been a handy in.

Last edit: by smokey.

Round Four 2017 vs East Fremantle 7 years 1 week ago #119553

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
B A Scotney B Mcphail C Giblett
HB M Sinclair K Morisey Z Roe
C T Gooch A Tropiano D Mcfarlane
HF C Jones S Garstone L Wilkins
FF B Edmonds S White G Narrier
F C Eyres C Ninyette C Byrne
Int. T Etto, B Stack, J Levien, M Browne, M Henderson, L Mckenna, K Chester,
In M Browne, M Henderson, T Etto, M Sinclair, J Levien,
Out L Marlin, C Walley,

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 387 guests and one member online

• Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020