Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9414

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Kids I'm watching.

Michael Sinclair - colt last year, like the way he goes about it, good contest and looks poised under pressure.
Kieran Hug - colt last year, award winner last year and an Aaron Elari look alike. I like the way he plays, knows where to go to get the footy and good skills. Debut not far away, I thought unlucky not last week.
Daniel Arangio - colt last year, lively forward kicked 2 or 3 in his senior debut in the ressies, didn't see all the game but I liked what I saw.
Joel Kalajzic - colt last year, highly rated, I have not seen a lot of him but looks a good size and a goer with good skills.

Others
Matthew Boyle - liked the look of his debut looks promising.
Reece Richardson - debuted last year and looks to have the goods, tallish midfielder with pace and skill.
Jarod Irons - back at the Club this year after a stint at Port Adelaide. Was a bit disappointed when I first saw him, was expecting too much. Had a good first hit out with the reserves will see if he can develop.
Mitchell Leyendekkers - I was impressed with his debut for us. Still only young very tall (200cm). He likes a contest and I thought he looked dangerous when he went forward. Surprise, apparently recruited as a potential key position player. Look forward to his development.
Jackson Sketcher - still only 20 recruited from Frankston. Looks a find, skillful and poised in the back half.

A lot to look forward to.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9422

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Please please please can these kids give us some success in the next few years :unsure:

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9427

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lucifer, I am just hoping that with coaches like Broadbridge, Williams, Pickering at the club that we can nurture these players and turn them into good long term WAFL players.

They certainly have the potential.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9452

• Swedgen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Yeah by all means develop them
Once their good enough they may get drafted by the Filth or the Peel prostitutes
Next year is going to be a disgrace watching Demon born and bred running around with the 2 host/ whore clubs

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9482

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
not as many as EF will have WB......but hey thems the times.....hopefully WCE will delist the likes of Dalziell, Masten, Kennedy and Dick for next year, whilst Freo will delist Griffen, Duffy, Menagola and Howson, Sandi, McPharlin and Kerr retire.....whilst Sutcliffe and Brown ask for trades back home......though I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of Ibbo and Jacob doing their utmost for Peel and EP next season!!

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9503

• 1961Demon
  • Thank you received: 0
A quick question. Once the full alignment kicks in and WAFL born and bred players are aligned to East Perth and Peel; does anyone know with any certainty what happens to these guys when Fremantle and the Eagles delist them? Do they automatically revert to their WAFL club of origin, or do we have to go in and fight to get them back?
I will preface my question by stating that I hate this entire concept with an absolute passion and the thought of seeing Perth players in Eagles and Fremantle 'reserves' guernseys to be a total abomination. That statement stands for all of the 7 non-aligned clubs, not just mine. I don't mind seeing our lads being drafted East, but seeing them used against us is intolerable.
In reality, some lads may want to remain at their new host WAFL club if delisted, but hopefully thet automatically revert their club of origin so that appropriate compensation is achieved.

Developing Kids 11 years 1 month ago #9504

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Correct.

Once delisted by the AFL club they would revert to club of origin.

Developing Kids 11 years 4 weeks ago #9597

• Froggy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Yer but then you have to try to convince them to come back.

Developing Kids 11 years 4 weeks ago #9609

• SFFC4ever
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
DF what a knob jockey that guy has become...

Last edit: by SFFC4ever.

Developing Kids 11 years 4 weeks ago #9611

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Which guy is that SFFC?

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 310 guests and 2 members online

• Sand Surfer

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977