Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Heads Up 7 years 3 months ago #111481

• smokey
  • smokey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 218
Dazzler, perhaps you can give us a "Heads Up" on which of our kids might adapt well to senior footy in 2017 and perhaps emulate Zac Fisher.
Punch, Ninyette, Burke, Pattison, Morisey, Leonard (Colts F & B), Hill, Horan, Chivers, Kickett, Roe..... any others?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by smokey.

Heads Up 7 years 3 months ago #111914

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
I only saw 6 full colts games for the season and several more part games but was very impressed with Chris Leanard in some of those games, I can see him playing a lot of ressies.

The interesting player to watch will be Josh Burke. He finds lots of the ball and also kicked 26 goals for the season. One season in ressies and will defiantly be league potential.

Arnold Punch IMO will play league games this year, if he can keep his eye on the ball should be a potential AFL draft pick (big call I know).

Cody Ninyette has the goods as a small forward as long as playing closer to goal. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, he kicks off the ladies tee.

Several colts to watch in 2017:

James BEREYNE strong in front of goals. 3 of the games I watched in 2016 he kicked 4 or more goals. One game I thought he could have 7 or 8.

*** Josheph Ugle ** - ball magnet averaged 20 disposals per game last year, kicked 12 goals and lays a lot of strong tackles. He will be watched closely.

**Cody Kickett*** will be a great player in the future. Gets lots of disposal, tackles well and kicks goals. Also kicks a lot of points. He could have kicked 30+ goals last year. My early pick to be drafted at the end of 2017.

Love to hears others thoughts on upcoming colts.

Heads Up 7 years 3 months ago #111915

• PD1899
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 43
I only saw 6 full colts games for the season and several more part games but was very impressed with Chris Leanard in some of those games, I can see him playing a lot of ressies.

The interesting player to watch will be Josh Burke. He finds lots of the ball and also kicked 26 goals for the season. One season in ressies and will defiantly be league potential.

Arnold Punch IMO will play league games this year, if he can keep his eye on the ball should be a potential AFL draft pick (big call I know).

Cody Ninyette has the goods as a small forward as long as playing closer to goal. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, he kicks off the ladies tee.

Several colts to watch in 2017:

James BEREYNE strong in front of goals. 3 of the games I watched in 2016 he kicked 4 or more goals. One game I thought he could have 7 or 8.

*** Josheph Ugle ** - ball magnet averaged 20 disposals per game last year, kicked 12 goals and lays a lot of strong tackles. He will be watched closely.

**Cody Kickett*** will be a great player in the future. Gets lots of disposal, tackles well and kicks goals. Also kicks a lot of points. He could have kicked 30+ goals last year. My early pick to be drafted at the end of 2017.

Love to hear others thoughts on upcoming colts.

Heads Up 7 years 3 months ago #111923

• smokey
  • smokey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 218
PD1899, Ninyette showed something in the two league games he played. He knows where the ball is going to be and he gets there at the fall. That is something we have lacked for quite a while. And he kicks goals.
Beryene is a big lump of a lad. Can kick goals. Perhaps he needs to trim down, something the F & C boys can work on.
Leonard won our Colts' medal and looks a good prospect.
Yes, Punch is most likely to make the league side at some stage next season.
Of the rest, Ugle, Kickett and Roe are good prospects but may be going around again in the Colts. They may get a chance to show their wares later in the season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PD1899

Last edit: by smokey.
  • Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 2247 guests and one member online

• ruddiger

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple