Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8816

• Johnno
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
At the bullshit spin put on the departures from the Perth FC by it's coach Damian McMahon both in Wednesdays Season liftout and today's Pre Game liftout inferring that the likes of Davis, Elari, Rogers, Kayler-Thomson, McDougall etc..... are no longer at the club because they were gotten rid of as part of some sort of DELIBERATE AND ORCHESTRATED clean out and that the club had adopted a policy of character over talent.

That is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard to try and cover up the fact the players who are any good have left of their own accord and ended up at other WAFL clubs. If Leon was not under contract to Perth he too would be suiting up with the Black and Whites this year and don't be surprised to see him there in 2014 when he is out of contract.

Fact is those players have left of their own accord because they don't rate you McMahon and nor does anyone else in the WAFL except your employers. And the way Reimers has strolled into the club unfit suggests there isn't a lot of respect there either. What is different with Reimers condition compared to Spaanderman and Davis this time last year?

And how come the big clean out and sudden change of policy? As the great one says, he's been at the club for the last 11 years, coming up to 6 or 7 years as coach. How come the so called problems have existed all this time? I think we know who is the mastermind behind it all and it ain't the senior coach so what does that say about how highly regarded the coach is within if the CEO is making the calls and coaching the coach?

If any of the above mentioned players wanted to play for Perth under McMahon they would be suiting up this weekend in red and black. I hope they have blinders this year because McMahons comments are clearly a smear on the character of those players who have left.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Johnno.

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8817

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
I would say he was talking about the first three Jonno.

Very glad Davis has gone if reports are correct that he didn't train.

Don't know the behind the scene stuff with Elari and Rodgers. But I understood that Elari and McMahon use to get on like a house on fire so I am sure the case would have been dificult.

Difficult to know what happened to Rodgers. He certainly looks like he trains well.
But who knows. Maybe has too many benders and dosn't front for recovery or drops his head too easily etc etc.

JKT and McDougell just wanted a change and a few extra $ which is fair enough given the service they have given the club.

I'm giving Damien until round 8.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8818

• Johnno
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Time For a Flag wrote: I'm giving Damien until round 8.

I wouldn't give him more than 5 rounds to show something and I wouldn't give him any room for bad results like losing a game when 50 points up at 3 qtr time or scraping in for a win over Peel at home when in command at half time.

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8821

• Just For Fun
  • Thank you received: 0
I agree whole heartedley with you Johnno. If I were some of those players that left I would be totally offended by the comments. The players walked. There was no great cleanout. Just goes to show you cant believe everything that you read. Disgraceful!

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8826

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Disgraceful article. They say a leopard does not change its spots and McMahon is a perfect example. He should go and stand in front of the mirror and have a long look at himself. The only person who should have gone is the clown being interviewed, still is always someone else's fault with this bloke. :woohoo:

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8833

• Jebus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
If he ripped into Rogers and KT, then it's a bit rugged. Two of the more decent blokes at the club IMO.

Doogs put his body on the line for the club and deserves a bit more.

Davis didn't have to be there anyway but wanted to be, it must have been disheartening coming from a professional outfit and being a reigning all Australian.

Elari had his own problems but had it been dealt with in a better way, there would've been a more happier outcome and he could still be with Perth.

Last edit: by Jebus.

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8834

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
He didn't rip into anyone.
27 players have been turned over.

Old misery guts Johnno knows nothing of what has transpired and has just tried to slam DM again.

Can't turnover "supporters" but if we could Johnno would be first out the door.

Perhaps make an effort to actually learn the circumstances before you gob off in future.

Take it you will stay true to your promise to keep away from Lathlain?

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8841

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391
I just find it hard to accept that there's been 27+ players "turned over" but many of them played under McMahon from colts level. How are they now not of the right character but were then?

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8844

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
There is no I in team.

Maybe that is it.

DD (Johnno for those) who haven't worked it out.

I assume you will be true to your word and not be there tomorrow.

You are the most ill-informed, sudo supporter I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

The sooner you leave Lathlain for good the better.

You are in the words of a very learned friend of mine.

A second rate overrated bucket of ####.

Now please go away.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

You Just Have to Laugh 11 years 1 month ago #8859

• Johnno
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: There is no I in team.

Maybe that is it.

DD (Johnno for those) who haven't worked it out.

I assume you will be true to your word and not be there tomorrow.

You are the most ill-informed, sudo supporter I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

The sooner you leave Lathlain for good the better.

You are in the words of a very learned friend of mine.

A second rate overrated bucket of ####.

Now please go away.

Not surprising coming from a bucket mouthed half wit like yourself who yells out the same crap week in week out for the last 20 years. About time the moderators got rid of you as well since you are a mate of the psycho who's been banned on here several times yet still lurks around the place like a stalker. In case you didn't realise this ain't Natzi Germany little Hitler. This is a football forum for people to give their opinion and engage debate, your constant repetitive dribbling telling people you don't like to GO AWAY like a spoilt little Johnny is becoming tiresome and goes against what forums are for.

It's your club is it Mr Perth? You just keep on patrolling that wall Colonel Klink like you have been for the past 10 - 15 years plus. Just remember Klink, You know nothing!! Give us something on the subject matter for a change hijacker.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 390 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp