Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105067

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I would like to wish the Perth Colts all the best and hope the game lives upto what should be a cracker.

Perth have been dominate over the season and we have come home with a wet sail, augurs well for ma great game.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105113

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Grassy wrote: I'm too tense to really talk about this Grump,but good luck.

Grassy you need to chill out mate you are going to have a coronary.
Get on your bike.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105120

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Gotta respect his passion, both these teams are true wafl outfits, EP have done an amazing job after sneaking into the finals at the last gasp so have nothing to lose, Perth have been top dogs for most of the year so have a heap of expectation to deal with. The AFL recruiters will be out in force watching this weeks and next weeks colts finals, good luck to both teams.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105141

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Touch wood Perth can rediscover some of their early season form......though EP have done bloody well to go as deep as they have.....those key outs for Perth may be crucial in Narkle and Beryene.....

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105148

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 385

Grump wrote: I would like to wish the Perth Colts all the best and hope the game lives upto what should be a cracker.

Perth have been dominate over the season and we have come home with a wet sail, augurs well for ma great game.

All the best to the EP colts as well Grump. They've come home with a wet sail and deserve the chance to play for a GF spot.

Should be a great game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105317

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Disappointing end to a great season by our Colts. Out in straight sets after finishing on top of the ladder.
Let's hope the boys quickly put the disappointment behind them and reflect on what they achieved in 2016 as a building block on which to build their future paths in football.
Some have AFL aspirations, and good luck to them, while others will now have the opportunity to move up to senior WAFL ranks. If they miss out on the draft they can establish themselves as WAFL players and still retain the AFL dream for future drafts.
The secret is to work hard and never give up.

Last edit: by smokey.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105320

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 385
Tried hard but for the second week in a row beaten by a team that ran harder and spread better than our boys.

Didn't help having regulars like Ninyette and Punch watching from the grandstand.

Still a great year by the boys and Andrew Ruck who did a fantastic job with them. Now lets see some of these talented colts boys progress to the league squad over summer.

All the best to EP in the GF. They play a similar style to C and could give them a shake.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105321

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
Spot on Dazz. We must transition the best of these boys to the league squad.
We cannot allow too many to go to other clubs or drift away to ammos or the country.
As I said before, they will keep their AFL dreams alive by working hard and establishing themselves as senior WAFL players. That should be the challenge and the goal they take into 2017.

Last edit: by smokey.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105329

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
Well we royally stuffed that up.

Demons vs EP @ 900 at Souths 7 years 6 months ago #105340

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Grassy wrote: Absolutely We Did!

:pinch:

You know,it's funny looking back on those reflections yesterday, from Don Shula,Manny Fernandez and the Undefeated Dolphin Super Bowl Champions.Another sport,I know,but what they didn't cop was coming 2nd.

Don Shula cancelled a Parade to welcome home the 2nd Placed Dolphins,after their Super Bowl DISASTER Dallas Cowboys,24 - 3.They made the Big Dance,but they Accomplished NOTHING!

Harsh call?Harsh comparison?Maybe,but in the end,when you get the chance to Win Silverware,you GRAB IT!It's one thing,a bunch of Talented kids miss that chance,but as a Club,do we look like even grabbing That Chance?

I have to regretfully say,Brutally so,NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!I really do wonder if this Club has any Intention or Desire for Success at all!

They've got 6 months to go away and think about it! :( :angry: :sick: :woohoo: :pinch:

Grassy et al,

I realise that my team won so it might appear that my comments are a trite or something but your boys were top or thereabouts for the year, they played some great football and a couple may have a chance to play on the big stage and a fair few should play in your league team next year.

They played the hearts out and had a chance until late in the third and even at the commencement of the last, they did NOT throw in the towel and kept running and trying.

For me I think like EP your colts coach has done a great job and you need to be proud of their efforts and work to make them into league players not belittle their efforts over the whole year.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 492 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty