Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Brant Colledge 7 years 7 months ago #105255

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
DD not sure about this Mzungu rumour but yes we have picked up Rogers (supposedly heading back to P?), Elari (no longer at SD) & Houghton (no longer at SD) from Perth over the last 5 years but going the other way to Perth are ex SD boys Latch, Wolfenden, Johnston, Millar, Garstone, Mason so not exactly all one way traffic mate!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brant Colledge 7 years 7 months ago #105256

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
BH do rejects, players that were cut, playing ammos count as recruits? Garstone I think came through Perth colts, Wolfy had been playing ammos for two years, Latch and Johnston I think you will acknowledge played mostly reserves and went looking for regular league opportunities same as Tropiano. And none of these guys are world beaters.

Millar and Mason? Who the hell are they? And you forgot Simon Donovan but will forgive you, think he already left Perth for Kelmscott or something like that and only spent a year at Basso.

But maybe that's why your club found itself in financial strife? Extraordinary expenditure by your football department operating like an AFL club. In the space of two years you are back on track? Did the CEO of BHP donate his ashtray?
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 428 guests and 3 members online

• one time only
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes