Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105045

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Larry Bird wrote: No competition from EP guys, I believe we can recruit one player and it won't be a Perth product. The going rate for a player coming out of the AFL including match payments and job would be how much do you guys think?? My guess would be $75000 and up.

Spot on Larry we can only recruit one player And only because of the Keitel fiasco and it seems to be someone who's father also played for the royals in the 70's.Tbh Colledge went backwards this year not as much as Bennell.Of all the delisted players who have played at east perth I would have taken only Blaine Wilson who decided not to go back to Peel and went to south.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105068

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

chaddy22 wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: No competition from EP guys, I believe we can recruit one player and it won't be a Perth product. The going rate for a player coming out of the AFL including match payments and job would be how much do you guys think?? My guess would be $75000 and up.

Spot on Larry we can only recruit one player And only because of the Keitel fiasco and it seems to be someone who's father also played for the royals in the 70's.Tbh Colledge went backwards this year not as much as Bennell.Of all the delisted players who have played at east perth I would have taken only Blaine Wilson who decided not to go back to Peel and went to south.

Firstly we should NOT be allowed to recruit anyone outside of the rules that apply finishing spot or not, second we SHOULD not be looking outside the club, we have more than enough talent to fill the holes, Scott Jones if given the chance will be a good ruckman obviously not of the same ilk a Johnson but given the opportunity, and there are players that can do the role for Wulfy. Look in not out!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105070

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
At least five EP players being looked at for the draft Grump. I have heard maybe 12 to go to other clubs. Plus the loss of our three most experienced players. I agree with looking within but one recruit is not excessive and this player is not a tall.

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105079

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

I think your on the mark LB, I heard that Hanson was on an $80k package at Swans and that was several years ago, would equate to well over $100k these days.

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105247

• premiership hangover
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 131
I guess time will tell DD, however my mail is swans are going to offer around 100K as well as full time coaching job within their district. That's way overs for a wingman.
Save a tree and eat a beaver

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105248

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Someone is telling fairytales if it's 100k plus a job.
If a club can't find a job where a guy can earn 70-80k then the bloke must be pretty thick and Tendai is a trained teacher so finding him a job is easy.

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105249

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

MarkOlsen wrote: Someone is telling fairytales if it's 100k plus a job.
If a club can't find a job where a guy can earn 70-80k then the bloke must be pretty thick and Tendai is a trained teacher so finding him a job is easy.

Does that mean Swans have found him that job?

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105250

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It was in the paper the other week, they have an offer ready to go but can't talk to him until after the wafl grand final.
No doubt Perth have an offer in front of his management as well pending what happens with Freo.

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105251

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350

30plusyeardrought wrote:

MarkOlsen wrote: Someone is telling fairytales if it's 100k plus a job.

Does that mean Swans have found him that job?

Number of points.
1. Pretty sure Tendai is still a Docker, that means no other club other than Perth can speak to him.
2. If Tendai is a qualified teacher I'm pretty sure he's capable of finding his own employment. He's a local not from interstate.
3. If Swans have lined him up a job that would indicate they have broken the rules which would need investigation.
4. What is it with Swans fixation with Perth players? It seems like an annual event since Phil Smart arrived at Basso.
Get on your bike.

Brant Colledge 7 years 6 months ago #105252

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
All clubs have to do is speak to a players manager, pretty simple really.
I'm sure he can find a job but what is the issue with swans offering him one as well via his management ?
And like Perth did with Clint Jones, when you are at the bottom then you need to look at ways to improve.
You are getting Rogers back and chasing a few others so probably the closeness of the 2 clubs is attractive to players

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 373 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma