Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103642

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
I would suggest that maybe some payments made by sponsors may be questionable.
There is no way their players, are playing for love.
There are far too many good players amongst them.
Having said that, it has been happening for decades.
There is no way the WAFL can check the books and identify payments from outside entities.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103652

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Creative accounting,now that is something you should ask the mob down the road at bassendean about. The internet is a wonderful device for researching history.Google in Swan Districts along with salary cap breaches,drug tainted premiership ,financial mismanagement and points rorting and hey bingo,it's all there in the wonderful colours of black and white print for the world to see, forever.History is such a wonderful thing,I love it.I tried the same research headings under several other WAFL clubs such as Subi ,East Freo andClaremont for instance and came up with nothing.Life is wonderful,ain't it!

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103655

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
Well I done a bit of Googling myself and found this. I bet no other WAFL club gets a mention on discussworldissues.com?

www.discussworldissues.com/forums/aussie.../43117-subi-$$$.html
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103656

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Hmmm you might need to upgrade your google app me thinks Mudlark.
Re Salary Cap you must have just read a West Australian headline without actually reading the part where SD successfully appealed the original decision?
Re drug tainted premierships who was the mob who recruited well known par takers in Chicky, Fletch?
Re points rorting who was the mob who was listing and delisting players week by week with bogus injuries over the last couple of years just to stay under the points cap?
I think we all know the answer to those questions without needing to look it up on the net!

Now back to the Dees future it looks promising to me as long as they can keep their young group of players together over the next few years.

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103659

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I seem to have hit a bit of a raw and exposed nerve there,BH.By the way.Google is working just fine.Just typed in the same data about Swan Districts and sure enough up came the same responses as before.Like I said previously,history is a wonderful thing.And it's there for the whole world to see forever and forever.The name Casserly makes for easy reading on the net also,once again just type in Swan Districts.I tried typing in Fletcher and Chick with drug tainted premierships at Subi and came up empty.Perhaps I need to try those names with a club they played for previously to get a result.Happy research,BH.Oh by the way ,you might like to upgrade your own Google app.while you're at it.

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103660

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Liam McBean delisted by the Tigers. Kicked 136 goals from 61 VFL games.

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103662

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
One would ascertain the fact a rare poster like yourself that has made retaliating comments on a Perth thread about a club he doesnt support whilst not acknowledging his own dodgy mobs past & recent shenanigans listed above might suggest a raw nerve has been exposed alright hey Mudlark?!

Have you actually got a comment to make re Perh's future as it is the topic title after all?

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103663

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Yeah,Perth's future is a lot more promising than your mob's and that makes me and a lot of other people in this world very happy.Happy googling!

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103664

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Raw nerve well and truly exposed indeed!

Looking forward to seeing a young excitement machine in Ian Hill down at Lathlain Park in the next couple of years, one to watch out for Perth fans.

What's the future hold? 7 years 7 months ago #103665

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Like to dish it out but don't like it coming back the other way,eh BH?Flat track bully syndrome comes to mind.By the way,seeing as you sit on the net all day and do nothing except troll mostly,why not google the name Shane Fleay and Swan Districts and relive one of the wonderful sagas in the history of your mob.Makes for very interesting reading and helps to explain why your mob are wooden spooners in 2016.Oh and by the way,I hope Perth make the finals next year and I think they can under the guidance of Earl Spaldind.

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 278 guests and one member online

• alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977