Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Carnarvon Game 7 years 9 months ago #100078

• Brutal Game
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Is anyone thinking of heading to the Carnarvon game on 6th August?

Both PFC and SFFC are refusing to pay for official timekeepers to travel there. Grassy, I have spoken to GC from SFFC and he is writing a letter on our association's behalf.

I am hoping to attend this game regardless of whether I have match day duties. The only time I have missed games since 1997 was when overseas last year. Yes, it is probably obvious who I am!

As I don't have my own transport, if any PFC or SFFC supporters are heading to Carnarvon and have a spare seat then feel free to PM me. I can chip in for fuel cost and sort my own accommodation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Carnarvon Game 7 years 9 months ago #100081

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Disappointing to hear that the two clubs are not taking their long time Time Keepers. Surely the WAFC should have a few dollars in their coffers to support taking the game to the people budget whatever they call it?
Brutal Game I checked the SFFC website and there does not appear to be any plans to have a bus/es organised for interested members / supporters etc Poor form from both clubs imo.
Memo to Marty and Stuart to extract the digit.

Carnarvon Game 7 years 9 months ago #100085

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391

Dwert wrote: Disappointing to hear that the two clubs are not taking their long time Time Keepers. Surely the WAFC should have a few dollars in their coffers to support taking the game to the people budget whatever they call it?
Brutal Game I checked the SFFC website and there does not appear to be any plans to have a bus/es organised for interested members / supporters etc Poor form from both clubs imo.
Memo to Marty and Stuart to extract the digit.

The WAFC may have had a few dollars to spare but I reckon they blew it at Cunderden on Saturday taking their horde of parasites and free lunch scoffers up there to double as the Peel Thunder cheer squad.

Carnarvon Game 7 years 9 months ago #100086

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
I can assure you Dazzler that will be the usual WAFC gravy train parasites in attendance in Carnarvon. :dry:

Carnarvon Game 7 years 9 months ago #100089

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
Pretty disappointing to find this out - these guys are among the essential folk who should be on the Flight/Bus as part of the Game Day Parcel

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 419 guests and 3 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag