Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Young Blokes 11 years 1 month ago #8249

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
What does anyone think of Kieran Hug?

Saw him in the ressies yesterday and was very impressed.

Someone likened him to a taller Elari. I am not quite too sure that he is taller but he knows how to get the football and doesn't mind getting under like Aaron. And his disposal is very good.

I think he may be closer to a league debut than I would have thought. Just shy of 19.

Also liked the look of Michael Sinclair also just 19 on the 14/03. Looked good of half back and looked very poised at times.

And Joel Kalajzic looks as if he may transition shortly. Just turned 19 in December.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Young Blokes 11 years 1 month ago #8254

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1195
The young fellow Kalajzic hopefully will come on for you guys ... carefully managed he will eventually cover the big losses of Young & Kayler-Thomson.
Some good youth talent at Demonland for mine

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1864 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric