Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104389

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Time For a Flag wrote: flattened 5 years ago maybe but ceased to be used 15 to 20 years ago no?

Ba Boing wrong again. Not sure exactly when but sadly we had a wake there after my uncle passed away. He was a long time member and regular. I'm guessing that was around 2003. I think it closed down not long after that.
Get on your bike.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104397

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144

Bazza wrote:

Mr AFL wrote:

Bazza wrote: They are bloody meters away

Are you seriously saying they are as conveniently located as close by as The Norfolk in Freo the Cappa Strip etc or the ones are in Leederville?

They are like 50 meters away from the from the ground

You have Kettle Café in Lathlain Place which is 400 metres away, Stadium Café which is 700 metres away, La Belle Sweets which is 700 metres away Café Bella Rosa which is 1km away Raw By Chris which is 1km away, Carlisle Bakery which is 1km away and the Carlisle Hotel which is 1.3km away.

So no they are not directly across the road but still all relatively close by. Put it this way the furthest thing is the pub and I can walk that in under 10 mins.

what is the quality of the macchiatos like at the Kettle café compared to Ginos?

Can you get a Little Creatures Bright Ale on tap at the Carlisle and do the bar girls there have a full set of teeth without without ugg boots?

Not sure of all the beers on tap there Bazza you'd have to give them a ring and find out for yourself and the last time I was there all members of staff were neatly dressed and well presented.

Off the top of my head, Carlton Dry, Carlton Draught, Carlton Mid, Hahn Super Dry, Hahn Super Dry 3.5, Fat Yak, Lazy Yak, 150 Lashes, Millers, Heineken, Bulmer's and a fair amount of different stubbies and cans.

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104401

• DD
  • DD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1351

Mr AFL wrote:

Bazza wrote:

Mr AFL wrote:

Bazza wrote: They are bloody meters away

Are you seriously saying they are as conveniently located as close by as The Norfolk in Freo the Cappa Strip etc or the ones are in Leederville?

They are like 50 meters away from the from the ground

You have Kettle Café in Lathlain Place which is 400 metres away, Stadium Café which is 700 metres away, La Belle Sweets which is 700 metres away Café Bella Rosa which is 1km away Raw By Chris which is 1km away, Carlisle Bakery which is 1km away and the Carlisle Hotel which is 1.3km away.

So no they are not directly across the road but still all relatively close by. Put it this way the furthest thing is the pub and I can walk that in under 10 mins.

what is the quality of the macchiatos like at the Kettle café compared to Ginos?

Can you get a Little Creatures Bright Ale on tap at the Carlisle and do the bar girls there have a full set of teeth without without ugg boots?

Not sure of all the beers on tap there Bazza you'd have to give them a ring and find out for yourself and the last time I was there all members of staff were neatly dressed and well presented.

Off the top of my head, Carlton Dry, Carlton Draught, Carlton Mid, Hahn Super Dry, Hahn Super Dry 3.5, Fat Yak, Lazy Yak, 150 Lashes, Millers, Heineken, Bulmer's and a fair amount of different stubbies and cans.

Going by the way that roll call of beers available at the Carlisle came off your fingertips Mr AFL I'd say you've tasted every brew that comes out of a tap at the Carlisle. :lol:
Get on your bike.

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104406

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I do love a beer DD but the last time I was there was with a large group of friends who were drinking a wide variety of beverages. There just the ones I could remember haha :p

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104433

• Bazza
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1161
I just tried to find the pubs website to see what's on offer, couldn't find one.

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104451

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Maybe you'll have to pop in the next time you are in the area or give them a call.

Lathlain Redevelopment 7 years 6 months ago #104481

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Give me a swan any day... A beer that tastes like beer and not perfume

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 393 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes